Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

14 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

UXC, UXC LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Oct 6 2015, 05:10 PM
  Quote Post

US listed CSC today announced that it has entered into exclusive negotiations to acquire the shares of UXC Limited subject to due diligence, board approvals, and other requirements.

The agreed-upon price would be A$1.26 per share. Based on 340 million shares of UXC outstanding, the purchase price would be approximately A$428 million (US$300 million) upon transaction completion. UXC is Australia's largest independent and publicly owned IT services company, with reported fiscal 2015 annual revenues of A$686 million (US$480 million) and 3,000 employees.

The transaction is subject to completion of a five-week exclusive due diligence process, negotiation of a Scheme of Implementation Agreement and respective board approvals, along with customary regulatory and court approvals for transactions of this type.

The UXC board has indicated that it supports CSC's bid, and CSC has been granted a five-week period of exclusive due diligence, during which UXC has agreed not to solicit any competing offers.

However, UXC has been fielding interest from at least one other suitor, over a period of about four months, but said CSC had firmed as the only serious bidder, according to media reports.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  grevillia  

yiorgiboy
post Posted: Sep 15 2015, 12:02 PM
  Quote Post

Hi guys
UXC is doing ok right now, my problem is/was my broker (no longer) and I have paid way too much!!!
What do you all think about future price growth if at all?
Being a pessimist!!!
Cheers
yiorgiboy

early birds
post Posted: Jul 29 2015, 10:31 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jul 29 2015, 10:03 AM

nice to see this utility stock offers safe net.
man, at dot come era, it was called DVT----a market darling for traders. those good old days! ohmy.gif

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jul 29 2015, 10:03 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Sep 4 2014, 11:47 AM

UXC having a nice run.
Yield not bad either.
Announced over 100mil in new contracts of between 5 and 7 years duration.
Best bit is that it is coming from mostly new customers.

Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

mullokintyre
post Posted: Sep 4 2014, 11:47 AM
  Quote Post

Have now graced the UXC shareholder list my presence.mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

alonso
post Posted: Jan 21 2014, 01:43 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: alonso's post @ Dec 24 2013, 09:10 AM

Well, not everything I hoped for but it's a profit. Au revoir UXC.

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

alonso
post Posted: Dec 24 2013, 09:10 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: alonso's post @ Dec 6 2013, 09:40 AM

Encouraging director buy. Hope he's picked the bottom

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

alonso
post Posted: Dec 6 2013, 09:40 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Nov 29 2013, 12:02 PM

Do hope this hasn't run out of steam, I was tempted to sell yesterday. But some forecasts

have it going to $1.30+

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Nov 29 2013, 12:02 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: alonso's post @ Nov 29 2013, 10:21 AM

sshhh! Don't tell anybody!
So far, not much volume buying; I'd rather pick up some more at 95 than buying up to $1.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

alonso
post Posted: Nov 29 2013, 10:21 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: alonso's post @ Nov 13 2013, 10:36 AM

This could prove to be a significant acquisition, moving the company into a new space where it needs to be.

(I could be a CEO with language like that laugh.gif )

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: wren  arty  

14 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING