Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 >   

Reply to this topic

MUS, MUSTANG RESOURCES
blacksheep
post Posted: Oct 30 2017, 11:43 AM
  Quote Post

Currently suspended following 30% plunge in SP - ASX want the company to please explain.

Could have something to do with this article - Mustang Resources’ inaugural Ruby auction disappoints bidders Inaugural auction had 400,000 carats on offering in 110 slots
http://www.diamondworld.net/contentview.aspx?item=15749
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

blacksheep
post Posted: Oct 19 2017, 02:18 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bg99's post @ Oct 10 2017, 12:34 PM

MUS gets a mention in this article - Page11

THE PLUNDER ROUTE TO PANAMA
The Panama Papers project last year revealed that there are quite a few
African politicians, their relatives and friends among those who have
stored hidden wealth in off-shore bank accounts.
But how did the money get there?
An investigation by the African Investigative Publishing Collective in
partnership with Africa Uncensored and ZAM.
https://www.zammagazine.com/images/pdf/docu...n_Oligarchs.pdf

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

bg99
post Posted: Oct 10 2017, 12:34 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bg99's post @ Sep 26 2017, 10:38 PM

No shortage of rubies......

https://newswire.iguana2.com/af5f4d73c1a54a...cession_Granted

Still waiting for maiden graphite resource

bg99
post Posted: Sep 26 2017, 10:38 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 26 2017, 07:45 PM

That is very sad and bad news..... poor guy....lets hope security is improved.

nipper
post Posted: Sep 26 2017, 07:45 PM
  Quote Post

A guard has died during a robbery at a ruby mine run by ASX-listed Mustang Resources.

Mustang owns the Monetpuez ruby mine in northern Mozambique and said this morning that a safe containing 19,000 carats of mostly low-quality rubies had been stolen in the early morning raid.

The company (MUS) did not provide any details of the circumstances that led to the guard’s death.

“Mustang believes the break-in is of a ‘grab-and-run’ nature and highly opportunistic, taking place when the mine was closed in the very early hours of the morning,” the company said in a statement to the ASX...
northern Mozambique .... what recent civil war?

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Sep 26 2017, 07:44 PM
  Quote Post

Northern Mozambique .... still dangerous?

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

bg99
post Posted: Sep 14 2017, 08:41 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bg99's post @ Sep 4 2017, 11:41 AM

Doing well with the ruby production

https://newswire.iguana2.com/af5f4d73c1a54a..._Auction_Target

If there is a decent graphite resource here.... maybe they can fund developments with the proceeds from the rubies rather than with lots capital raisings

bg99
post Posted: Sep 4 2017, 11:41 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bg99's post @ Aug 22 2017, 05:26 PM

Mustang Resources (ASX: MUS) is pleased to announce that preparations for the maiden
auction of its rubies in October are firmly on track, with its inventory rising to 176,522 carats.
The latest increase follows a record month of production in August, during which the plant at
the Montepuez project in Mozambique delivered 15,613 carats from the 34,561 tonnes
processed.
The successful ramp-up of the processing plant means Mustang is comfortably within reach
of its 200,000-carat target for its inaugural rough ruby tender, which is scheduled for 27 - 30
October 2017 in Port Louis, Republic of Mauritius.
Mustang Managing Director Christiaan Jordaan said the Company had also received strong
inquiries and support from the industry in respect of the tender.

bg99
post Posted: Aug 22 2017, 05:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Jul 27 2017, 11:08 AM

bit of interest came back today....... maiden JORC resource due in September according to one of their presentations......am hoping that will be good
If all the rubies sell in Oct that should put a bed under the current share price regardless

blacksheep
post Posted: Jul 27 2017, 11:08 AM
  Quote Post

Having a run today on the back of ann - Caula confirmed as tier-1 project with more than half its graphite classed as jumbo and large flake - sp up currently 10% @ 5.5c with 11.9 mil shares traded - probably a lot of day traders in/out today

Highlights

Caula sits along strike from SyrahResources’ (ASX:SYR) advanced Balama Graphite Project in Mozambique
• Metallurgical tests have produced high-grade concentrates (>95% TGC) and exceptional recoveries (96% recovery from fresh rock composite sample) from
the Caula Graphite Project
• More than 55% of the fresh graphite assayed has been classed as Jumbo and Large Flake (46% classed as Jumbo and Large Flake for fresh and oxide
composites combined)
• Tests were conducted using a simple, conventional flowsheet processing samples with ~13% Total Graphitic Carbon (TGC) head grade
• Previously announced diamond drilling at Caula has returned outstanding results with intersections of up to 26% TGC
• Results demonstrate Caula’s potential to be a low-cost supplier to the expandable graphite and lithium ion battery industries
• Results will underpin maiden JORC Resource scheduled for release in late August 2017; scoping study to commence immediately thereafter

Attached Image

--------------------

4 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING