Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

25 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    

Reply to this topic

THR, THOR MINING PLC
TerryA
post Posted: Oct 25 2007, 05:54 AM
  Quote Post

Is anyone else getting this message regarding the listing of Thor Warrants on the AIM Board ?

>>'THRW.L' is no longer valid. It has changed to GB00B1DXL871.L<<

The changed code gives no valid information at all.

Thanks,

Terry

RADIO
post Posted: Oct 2 2007, 03:15 PM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (02/10/2007 14:15:00):
Read Corporate: Resources Rising Stars 2007 - Mr John Young, CEO

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

andrew36
post Posted: Oct 1 2007, 03:12 PM
  Quote Post

Once the offtake agreement takes off in the next 2or3 weeks we should see prices heading back up towards the 45 to50 cent mark i think this stock as along way to go yet .cheeers all

Brantley
post Posted: Sep 18 2007, 09:41 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Krumbs on Tuesday 18/09/07 09:00am

Hi K, smile.gif

"Ditto"

Cheers,
Brantley

--------------------
R/Brantley

"Beware the Naked Man that offers you the shirt off his back"

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Krumbs
post Posted: Sep 18 2007, 09:00 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: TerryA on Tuesday 18/09/07 06:31am

I think you can be fairly certain that capital and operating costs will have increased substantially over what we initally thought, or were lead to believe, due to the lower grades. For the same metal more tonnes have to be mines and processed.

Could the "renewed interest" be in preparation for another capital raising?

Good luck to all those who hold. I'm sitting on the sidelines for now as management have lost my trust.

TerryA
post Posted: Sep 18 2007, 05:31 AM
  Quote Post

Greetings,

A bit quiet on this thread as of late but THR up 1.65p (19.9%) on a turnover of 400K shares on the LSE over night. THRW also up 2.5p (250%) but on a minimal turnover of 5000 warrants.

Yhere has been renewed interest, and an increase in the SP, on the ASX over the last few days and it looks as if there may be some positive developments in the near future.

I hold THR and THRO and will continue to do so.

Best wishes,

Terry

Featured Stock Stories

Krumbs
post Posted: Aug 8 2007, 12:17 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: iyearn on Tuesday 07/08/07 11:22pm

I don't think Hunan would have been aware of any of this resource issues back in April 

I'm not so sure, but it would be a mistake to think these guys are not smart. I think they would have been well aware of what was unknown, and that unknown is now known more or less. The grade and quantum could not be demonstrated to the required risk level, the upshot being as you said KIS was a "better deal".
thumbdown.gif

iyearn
post Posted: Aug 7 2007, 10:22 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Krumbs on Tuesday 07/08/07 04:18pm

Hunan probably went with KIS as its a better deal in their eyes.

I don't think Hunan would have been aware of any of this resource issues back in April

Krumbs
post Posted: Aug 7 2007, 04:18 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Yeti on Tuesday 07/08/07 04:35pm

It is a very bad announcement. They fudged the grades to get the resource contained metal, so effectively reducing the grade by 55%. Now we know why Hunan walked away!

Fundamentals are very different, maybe even fatal. I will be working on this a bit tonight after work. John A. Young has a case to answer!!!

Birdbeak
post Posted: Aug 7 2007, 04:07 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Yeti on Tuesday 07/08/07 03:35pm

Fundamentals have changed...increased operating costs based on digging up more dirt. This may not even get off the ground!

Will need significant increase in Moly prices to generate increase again.

I am extremely dissapponited with the reults. (extremely is very polite)

Why?....based on ASX release at the start of July regarding significant increases in the results that they had to be retested! This was misleading and deceptive. Mgmt should be shot.

I think I will be pulling the plug soon.

TCG my fellow ARU man, are you still in this one?

25 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING