Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

33 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > »    

Reply to this topic

MAT, MATSA RESOURCES LIMITED
dylan
post Posted: Apr 15 2008, 01:11 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: jamiroquai on Tuesday 15/04/08 11:45am

im expecting the goldies to start finding their feet in coming weeks, months and KAL is well placed imo to have a strong rebound before the ops expire ....

some have said management will be happier getting a placement away than having the .20 ops come home. i doubt it. pot of money just sitting there and they have shown that they have the ability to move the price when needed .... the news flow is due to begin and i wouldnt expect they will leave it to last minute to start enticing some oppies holders to part with their dough. for oppies to be any chance you would think they need to get the ords back to the .12-.15 range next month ... not impossible on scoping study, further drilling news, new investors. its been a pretty low volume sell down in recent weeks.

i know the goldies have had strife, but it looks artificially low to me. ... now why would that be ?
graduated.gif

jamiroquai
post Posted: Apr 15 2008, 10:45 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: jamiroquai on Wednesday 09/04/08 06:09am

Gold on the move today....up $4.00....im picking gold will start to climb again following the market conditions getting affected by the likes of General Electric......as far as im concerned gold is better than cash......im going long on KAL and will wait until 2009 when we have a massivve JORC resource....i understand they are targeting 2 million ounces ....curently at 1.4 million so looking good.....big inground value with low cost operation spells $$$$$$
cheers JAM

jamiroquai
post Posted: Apr 9 2008, 06:09 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: jamiroquai on Wednesday 09/04/08 06:06am

FOR THOSE WHO HAVENT SEEN THIS GO TO LINK BELOW.....

The american in the presentation is a major shareholder who has become executive director.....he is a realestate investor and sees KAL as a very good investment.....its a 2 year plan !

http://www.kalgoorlieboulderres.com.au/cms...anley_Lewis.mp4

cheers JAM

jamiroquai
post Posted: Apr 9 2008, 06:06 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: jamiroquai on Tuesday 08/04/08 06:23am

REVIEW OF LAST QUARTERLY!!!!!!!!

Kalgoorlie-Boulder Resources Ltd announces quarterly report
Thursday , 31 Jan 2008
Kalgoorlie Boulder Resources Ltd (ASX:KAL) remains on track to join the ranks of Western Australia's leading gold and nickel explorers, following excellent progress during the December quarter.

During the course of the quarter, KBRL made enormous strides on several fronts, including:

• a 40% increase in total JORC gold resources to 1.4 million ounces at the flagship Norseman Gold project following extension drilling at the Mt Henry and Selene deposits

• improved confidence in the resource with 64% of the resource upgraded to Indicated status

• recorded highly encouraging results from exploration drilling at the Everlasting, Break of Day and Telegraph gold prospects at Norseman

· continued scoping studies for the Norseman Gold Project

• raised $2.5 million to fund ongoing exploration via a placement to sophisticated and professional investors at $0.18 per share

The significant dividends generated by the Company's aggressive exploration and development program clearly demonstrates the benefits of the Company's narrowed focus on its core assets, namely the Norseman Gold Project and the Clinker Hill and Lake Johnston nickel projects.

That focus is expected to result in a further resource upgrade at the Norseman Gold Project within three weeks, incorporating recent drilling results from the Mt Henry deposit.

The Company also expects to complete the Norseman scoping study during the March quarter.

In addition, KBRL has launched a major new exploration initiative at Norseman to identify additional gold targets. The program includes the use of leading-edge VTEM airborne geophysics technology which has been highly successful in identifying similar-style gold deposits in Canada but has never before been used to look for gold in the Norseman region.

The Company has also commissioned airborne geophysics programs at the Lake Johnston and Clinker Hill nickel projects.

With the Australian dollar gold price currently trading above $1000 per ounce and the sharemarket suffering from extreme volatility, the gold sector is becoming increasingly attractive to investors seeking "safe haven" investment opportunities and superior returns.

In that context, the Company believes that its high-quality confirmed resource base of 1.4 million ounces now positions it as one of the best value investment propositions in the Australian gold sector.

Please click here to refer to the December Quarter report for more information about the Company's activities.

jamiroquai
post Posted: Apr 8 2008, 06:23 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: dylan on Monday 07/04/08 05:21pm

HI Dylan.....i dont think the oppies are that significant in the sence that KAL wont have any problem capital raising if the options are not taken up especially with the amount of INferred JORC reserve.. more likely that a placement will be done

......with only 4 months to go before options expire...we will need to see the head shares move up at least 5-10c and the options will follow....the leverage on the options could be fantastic ...expecially at 1c but the risk is relatively high.....with lack of liquidity in the options each day(money moving through the oppies) it will be a gamble to assume they will move back to their former glory unless the heads move.......from what I can see , the only thing that is going to move KAL in the short term is the scoping study announcement and more gold success....mid to late year we will see a PFS then to bankable feasable study at the very end of 2008 so Heads to me are a safer option unless you want to excercise the oppies at 20c....bit steep for me especially if you bought KALO at say 5-8c making the cost per share 25c to 28c ....with the heads being at 9c i would favour them at the moment.....cheers JAM

dylan
post Posted: Apr 7 2008, 05:21 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: jamiroquai on Monday 07/04/08 03:42pm

jam,

how crucial do you think the oppies are for KAL going forward ???? ie: what chance they will be able to get the shareprice cracking before end of july 2008 ????

i reckon big chance, cant see them risking the cash whcih is going to be cruicial for their ongoing plans.

im holding oppies and ords and must admit i would be buying a lot more kalos if the junior goldies didnt seem to be so out of favour at the present.

Featured Stock Stories

jamiroquai
post Posted: Apr 7 2008, 02:42 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: jamiroquai on Monday 07/04/08 01:51pm

So lets take a look at EPS x PE ratio for a moment....

Based on my previous post ...lets assume the following

E.P.S (earnings per share) 23c x P.E of 10 = $2.30 share......got to love that....KAL is my pic for 2008 based on resource + management + low cost open cut mine + shallow depths!!!
cheers JAM

Any one else care to elaborate on my rough calculation>?? cjheers JAM

jamiroquai
post Posted: Apr 7 2008, 01:51 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: jamiroquai on Monday 07/04/08 01:45pm

This gives then an EPS of 24c .....per annum.......over 14 years..... if they get to mine 100,000 ounces based on figues above will be extreemly wealthy in 2-3 years....interesting thoughts IMO

This is based on the $900 ounce scenario...and based on analysists saying they can see 14-1500/ounce it certainly opens the mind.....

The key for me is that KALs management are sound ....and can deliver!!!

cheers JAM

jamiroquai
post Posted: Apr 7 2008, 01:45 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: nash on Monday 07/04/08 11:45am

HI NASH!!!!
yeah thought i would talk about KAL today as it hasnt recovered as yet but has already gone back to 9.3 9.4c today .....next major resistence is 12.5c and once back above that we will see bigger gains......

Alos dont forget WISEOWL placed a BUY on KAL when it was at 17c on 18th January 2008 even though they did state to expect some volatility in coming months.....WISEOWL,s price target of 37c/share was based on holding for 12 months so come january 2009 it will be interesting to see where KAL is.......once we have scoping study completed..(mid 2008) and into feasibility study (completion end of 2008) we will have significant understandoing of the economies of scale for KAL.......

Lets assume they have a mine life of 14 years based on 1.4 million ounces divided by production of 100,000 ounces /Per annum at a cash cost of $300/oz Au (due to open cut operation ) with gold around average $900/oz gives thenm an operating profit of $60,million per annum...less tax say 33% gives them NPAT of USD$40,000,000 per annum

all i can say to that is WOW!!!!!!!
Cheeers Jam

nash
post Posted: Apr 7 2008, 11:45 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: jamiroquai on Monday 07/04/08 11:38am

hi jamiroquai
good call on kal
ill be holding for a while as well
very good future ahead for this comp
good luck to all holders .
and me as well ofcourse (lol) biggrin.gif

--------------------

[center]1 perfect day[/center]

33 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING