Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

46 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

BUR, BURLESON ENERGY LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Dec 3 2015, 02:06 PM
  Quote Post

another fail, another reinvention
into the nano-satellite technology sector through the acquisition Sky and Space Global (UK) Limited, which is incorporated in England. Sky and Space Global have the ability to provide phone and messaging communication solutions anywhere globally.

This technology has the potential to offer communication rates significantly cheaper, than existing providers due to significantly lower costs of operation. This positions the company to disrupt the growing $5 billion revenue global satellite narrow-band communications market (forecast to be worth $10 billion by 2021).

Burleson has entered into a binding heads of agreement for the acquisition, which would constitute a change in the nature and scale of the company's activities. Burleson will have to lodge a prospectus and raise an indicative minimum of $4,000,000 at no less than $0.02 a share.

Consideration

- US$100,000 within 5 business days of execution of the agreement.
- 3.7 billion shares.
- 1.5 billion performance shares in various tranches.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Carsha
post Posted: Dec 21 2012, 08:57 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: tcisboss's post @ Dec 16 2012, 01:28 PM

So the water issues continue with no easy fix in sight.
Will they put it down as a learning experience for future horizontal wells ?
I think so.

CS

tcisboss
post Posted: Dec 16 2012, 01:28 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Carsha's post @ Dec 12 2012, 06:47 PM

Yeah will get an update this week carsha about it all.

Carsha
post Posted: Dec 12 2012, 06:47 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: tcisboss's post @ Nov 20 2012, 04:05 PM

Still holding tcisboss ?

Sp slowly drifting down on no news.
I'm tempted to buy a few at 1.9 which would be good
buying IF they fix the water issue.

CS

Carsha
post Posted: Nov 21 2012, 03:54 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: tcisboss's post @ Nov 20 2012, 04:05 PM

The last announcement looks promising who knows could end up being a decent producer after all.
For me the risk/reward is to great so have sold my holdings in BUR.
Probably a good sign for you tcisboss as my record of trading these sorts of stocks is very ordinary.
I'm staying in cash for now.

CS

Said 'Thanks' for this post: tcisboss  

tcisboss
post Posted: Nov 20 2012, 04:05 PM
  Quote Post

So what do you think carsha confident?

Featured Stock Stories

tcisboss
post Posted: Oct 30 2012, 01:56 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Carsha's post @ Oct 25 2012, 04:44 PM

Hey carsha gave me a bit of a bright spot today that well pressure is good and connect to sales. Sounds like one or 2 might be closed off and ok.

Carsha
post Posted: Oct 25 2012, 04:44 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: tcisboss's post @ Oct 22 2012, 04:30 PM

So they hit water with one of the fracs.
If they fix it all good but if they dont this is going to limit the production significantly.
You cannot blame punters for selling but is the viability of the well so uncertain that the sp is only
worth what it was before the well was drilled?

Lets see if the directors buy on this sell down

CS

tcisboss
post Posted: Oct 22 2012, 04:30 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Carsha's post @ Oct 22 2012, 03:37 PM

Yeah I know Carsha I was surprised the figure where that high on clean up, all a company can do is be successful increase cash flow, the market does what it does I bought more today could not resist bumped up my av to 3

Carsha
post Posted: Oct 22 2012, 03:37 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: tcisboss's post @ Oct 22 2012, 02:50 PM

Mike Sandy was confident this well would be a producer right from the start of planning.
As you say this field will be developed with a good profit coming in as new wells are drilled.
I'm not sure what the market expected maybe twice the flow rate right after the frac, who knows.
Over the next few weeks we will see flow rate increase as the well is cleaned up.
I bought into BUR at average 2.4c have no intention of selling yet.
Better sp to come for the patient.
I will consider buying more if the market sells it down further.

CS

Said 'Thanks' for this post: tcisboss  

46 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING