Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

FRE, FRESHTEL HOLDINGS LIMITED
RADIO
post Posted: Sep 3 2007, 01:03 PM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (30/08/2007 12:50:00):
FRE - 2007 Full Year Results - Ms Rhonda O’Donnell, CEO and Mr John Coates, CFO

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

marty117
post Posted: May 22 2007, 03:05 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: noosa1 on Tuesday 22/05/07 02:58pm

noosa1 - i was just in noosa and i'm looking to buy property on Witta Circle just behind hasting street - just so you know FRE is the only stock i hold and this stock will pay for my place in Noosa (am i dreaming) i'll let you know by year end.

Just so you know i need the price to go to $4 to acheive this - tax loss selling is the only reason it's at this price.

noosa1
post Posted: May 22 2007, 02:58 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Financial Chatter on Thursday 23/11/06 08:12am

Well so much for recommended price 80c, no doubt it is below 80c

Financial Chatte...
post Posted: Nov 23 2006, 08:12 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Financial Chatter on Thursday 23/11/06 08:11am

unless the recommended price was less than 80c

Financial Chatte...
post Posted: Nov 23 2006, 08:11 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: kennowaylass on Wednesday 22/11/06 11:51pm

at present no buying support of note arising from the recommendation - perhaps it will appear later this morning

theflasherman
post Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:12 AM
  Quote Post

In case people are not aware, Tesco account for 1/7th of all retail spend in the UK. So this is quite an endorsement for FRE. It is still up to the public to buy the product but at least FRE will get substantial distribution.

--------------------
[b]Later, Flash[/b]

Featured Stock Stories

kennowaylass
post Posted: Nov 22 2006, 11:51 PM
  Quote Post

f.y.i. this stock was recommended by australian stock report today-i don't hold but thought you might like to know.

Financial Chatte...
post Posted: Nov 22 2006, 10:12 PM
  Quote Post

Very strong show of faith - first Tesco invest 1.5m pounds now 5m pounds - next time??? Perhaps they will bid for the co. Just hope that the stock gets rerated in the meantime so that they have to pay a reasonable price.

noosa1
post Posted: Nov 22 2006, 03:53 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: remlif on Monday 09/10/06 06:58pm

Well maybe the big ones will just buy the company

remlif
post Posted: Oct 9 2006, 06:58 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: marty117 on Monday 09/10/06 03:56pm

Thanks for that marty, but rumour or not, it seems like very good strategy for a telco (eg Telstra) to use to combat the market growth projected for VOIP.

For example you see a similar thing happening now on your computer under Windows when you try and load several different softwares simultaneously. Any Microsoft software is the first to become active, even if it were the last to be clicked.

If I were in charge of strategy for a Telco, then I would try and find a way of maximising the disruption of VOIP packets, without violating my legal obligations.

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING