Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

42 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

SNE, SOMERTON ENERGY LIMITED
boe
post Posted: Oct 2 2012, 03:24 PM
  Quote Post

Hi, been away for awhile turned on my computer and found i have no sne shares.
I think there was a take over but i have not recieved any payment or replacement shares.
Can any one advise me on what i can do.

blowout prevente...
post Posted: Jul 31 2010, 01:15 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blowout preventer's post @ Jul 26 2010, 11:52 PM

Action about to happen here . wait for it ...Consolidation underway ....see ASXann.

blowout prevente...
post Posted: Jul 26 2010, 11:52 PM
  Quote Post

This stock should be watched . BPT is about to rev this one up very soon ...

I recon .... a share consolidation , followed by CR . So , they will put some form of value into it .... in what form I dont know . They seem serious about it .

Await developments .

blowout prevente...
post Posted: May 4 2010, 02:13 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: ShareScene.com's post @ May 3 2010, 03:46 PM

Beach see great plays here which as EPR never had the chance to do ....been there for years , but desperate moves doesn't get us anywhere ? Previous owners never could handle the size of things. Big play here??????

ShareScene.com
post Posted: May 3 2010, 03:46 PM
  Quote Post

Renamed by request:

ESSENTIAL PETROLEUM RESOURCES LIMITED (EPR)

TO:
SOMERTON ENERGY LIMITED (SNE)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

rosskend
post Posted: Mar 4 2010, 10:15 AM
  Quote Post

The equivalent of a barrel of EPR shares would cover the brokerage and leave you with some change!?!?!?! ;-) Senior Partner Beach is now calling the shots - look for a reorganisation of the shares - 1 for 10 would suit Beach - maybe an "unmarketable parcel" buy back to get the "little guys" off the register.

R/Ross

Featured Stock Stories

boe
post Posted: Mar 4 2010, 09:53 AM
  Quote Post

Amazing they are back trading again.
To scared to see what my little holdings is worth.

nipper
post Posted: Aug 9 2009, 02:03 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Brierley's post @ Mar 17 2009, 09:47 AM

brierley = "Directors are confident EPR can continue as a going concern. Amazing"

Will find out on next Tuesday - it won't be pretty

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Brierley
post Posted: Mar 17 2009, 09:47 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ Jan 21 2009, 02:17 PM

EPR management have exceeded all expectations to the downside and ended up with $20mil in unfunded current liabilities. Refer todays HY report
Directors are confident EPR can continue as a going concern. Amazing.

mme
post Posted: Jan 21 2009, 02:17 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Brierley on Wednesday 21/01/09 11:44am

Yep it appears IMO poor management will cause this Company to join a few others lately! Shame, had lots of promise and who knows may still deliver some small reprieve for existing shareholders. Holding only a small amount at present at a substantial loss!! grrr.gif biggrin.gif

42 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING