Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

9 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

STP, STERIHEALTH LIMITED
ShareScene.com
post Posted: Dec 5 2008, 11:15 AM
  Quote Post

Topic rename

STERICORP LIMITED (STP)

To:
STERIHEALTH LIMITED (STP)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

Park-Hall
post Posted: Oct 14 2008, 06:38 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: the saint on Tuesday 07/10/08 04:15pm

it will have to be a very healthy dividend if our share holding is divided by 20 unsure.gif , I feel management should be able to improve the share price without a consolidation of our shares, it is still very early days for this company thus far. wink.gif
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

the saint
post Posted: Oct 7 2008, 04:15 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Park-Hall on Monday 06/10/08 06:47pm

i think it is a great idea the company is too small to have the amount of shares it currently has. i now look forward to a healthy dividend or a takeover offer from some company like TPI.
cheers
simon

Park-Hall
post Posted: Oct 6 2008, 06:47 PM
  Quote Post

Hi all, any thoughts on the 20:1 consolidation of shares icon14.gif

the saint
post Posted: May 16 2008, 07:46 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: phoenix_1 on Tuesday 26/02/08 07:41pm

well it looks like a take off of sorts. hit 10 cents on low volume (at that price).
My source tells me that share consolidation and a dividend are on the cards for 08/09.

chart looks encouraging, but it has for some time now

Cheers
simon

phoenix_1
post Posted: Feb 26 2008, 07:41 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: the saint on Tuesday 26/02/08 04:16pm

Hi 'the saint'
Agree, its a good news story.

I would call the sharps business a niche commodity, So far it appears to be a price maker but I'm wondering where further margin growth will come from in that business segment.

I do see in the future the hospitals being more focussed on infection control , a -ve from the hospital cost point of view but a necessary focus as patient (client) hygiene is one of the arbiters of hospital efficiency. So there could be some volume growth in the amount of infection control materials in the short term.

I am also encouraged by the comments that the business is looking for additional ways to leverage their furnace assets........ into managing other toxic wastes eh?.

There might be fresh fields in the most unlikely area's and so depending on your political leaning I offer the following.....
Work choices desk pads, public transport efficiency certificates, troop movement requisitions to Iraq, those special dictionaries which dont have the word sorry in them and so on.

Come on all, I'm sure we can all think of some uses of this flaming furnace.

cheers all,

phoenix_1

Featured Stock Stories

rosskend
post Posted: Feb 26 2008, 06:41 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: the saint on Tuesday 26/02/08 05:16pm

Hi The Saint - the market did like the results - up nearly 9% for the day with around 5X normal volume. If the bean counters work throught this the trend could continue tomorrow. The Stericorp money made the bottom line look very nice - now they have to work at keeping the margins in double digits and lift the EPS. Before the Stericycle debacle it traded just under .60 - a lot of placements under the bridge since then, but starting to show some of it potential promise.

R/Ross

the saint
post Posted: Feb 26 2008, 04:16 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: rosskend on Friday 23/11/07 11:05pm

half yearly result out today. are we going back to the core business. results look very encouraging.

rosskend
post Posted: Nov 23 2007, 11:05 PM
  Quote Post

Hi Pheonix 1 - its been a long time coming, but looks like STP has finally got some justice. Now they have to work out how it will be paid but could be a good way to start the new year! Stericycle get their note money and Stericorp get compensated for the dud plant that Stericycle foisted on them. Although the plant was in Canberra, so having things that don't work to specification or live up to expectations may have been seen as the norm?!?!?!?! ;-)

R/Ross

phoenix_1
post Posted: Nov 23 2007, 04:15 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: the saint on Sunday 28/10/07 09:06am

Hi Folks,
news out today about settlement.

Its just shy of $7mil nett to Stericorp which is better than a poke in the eye and comes from the balancing of loan repayments and damages awarded.
As I read the announcement, there appears to be in addition some recovery of costs set at 2/3 of actual expenses. but would take some comment on how others read that part of the judgement.

Overall, good to get rid of the distraction and let the mgt get back to focussing on the business.

9 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING