Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

136 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

PYC, PHYLOGICA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Sep 18 2020, 08:58 PM
  Quote Post

Not sure what anyone else thinks but it looks to me like we have a break out. In my experience, if breakout occurs while a company is walking through the Valley of Death, then a buy out offer soon appears. The breakout serves as a harbinger.
So watch out guys. Takover offer coming in from ARWR is my guess.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Sep 17 2020, 02:50 AM
  Quote Post

If ARWR's endosome escape hatch technology is anything at all like PYC's or even remotely connected to it then PYC can't be long for this world. ARWR is up 50% today on PII data.

Surely someone wants to offer half a billion for this thing.

Thats only about a half cent more than what its trading at now. Still less than IPO price though.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Sep 15 2020, 07:55 PM
  Quote Post

A week after their claim of having cracked the holy grail for RNAi therapeutics by developing the key to delivery of cargo through the endosome layer there is barely even a ripple on the water. In fact, such a massive breakthrough announcement has commanded a 0.5c premium to recent highs.

Remember ARWR were always claiming to have the whip hand when it came to endosome escape technology. Even though I can very clearly remember PYC hamming it up when they applied for the patent in Japan I believe.

So why the lack of market interest?
PYC probably have the same kind of breakthrough BIT did when it came to having a cure for HIV.

Yeah. Sure. Or perhaps others know they are in the Valley of Death and are buzzing around like vultures.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Sep 12 2020, 06:27 PM
  Quote Post

A universe of peptides reside in PYC's library just waiting to be discovered to change the future of the world and medicine. My question. Who is paying for the development of it all if what has occurred so far is proof of what it takes for just one.
They are walking in the Valley of Death.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Sep 11 2020, 05:30 PM
  Quote Post

Bit of a break out right on the death. Insiders know they can always buy safely on the ASX.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Sep 10 2020, 04:14 PM
  Quote Post

Sew should be sow. I know that. It's not funny getting it wrong.

But if you want to read something hilarious, go to HC and read the blabber being posted on PYC and how great the science is.

Not saying they're wrong. To contrary. I agree with the pumptards more than anyone. The laughs come when they so obviously ignore the elephants in the room. That being, share price, money burn and capital structure.

PYC is in the Valley of Death. Odds are they don't make it to the other side.

Best hope for a buyout.

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

plastic
post Posted: Sep 8 2020, 12:14 PM
  Quote Post

Today's announcement should send this into the stratosphere. In another market it is worth billions. So what's the problem?

Like my old mate slayer used to say, PYC is a tractor. What then is it delivering or sewing?

Who owns the seed?

So many questions. Such a poor analogy. You'd think a SSH holder could do better.

How about, it's the gene therapy equivalent of heavy water in nuclear energy.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Sep 1 2020, 05:57 PM
  Quote Post

Strange trading in the last half hour. Volume comes in but looks like the price is being suppressed.
Something coming in the next couple of days? Trading halt tomorrow maybe.

Someone always knows something. Who was buying in the last thirty minutes of today?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 26 2020, 12:48 PM
  Quote Post

Strange how its just as Moderna is about to release its data for its Covid vaccine trials.

Maybe the two things are related somehow.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 26 2020, 12:24 PM
  Quote Post

It is as if they are in a trading halt today. Not even the obligatory few hundred thousand to give the appearance of a market.
Perhaps they are negotiating the final purchase price.

--------------------

136 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING