Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

114 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 111 112 113 114   

Reply to this topic

LNY, LANEWAY RESOURCES LTD
Varmi
post Posted: Jan 2 2004, 02:20 PM
  Quote Post

RSN really likes 7.3c. I'd be surprised if it does go under 7c.

Not much discussion on this stock. I hold a fair amount of RSN, looks like it could be a struggle to get back to 8c. Drill results are due when icon14.gif

Cheers
Scrag

--------------------
"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela.

Rangalli
post Posted: Dec 16 2003, 10:08 AM
  Quote Post

G'Day Ross......Finally found my way here, although to date Oze is still doing nothing out of the unusual to me, all working fine.........

..I think that under 7c with RSN is great buying opportunity, it's been a patience thing with it, but the reward will be there IMO......

..Regards.Chas.

rosskend
post Posted: Dec 16 2003, 09:32 AM
  Quote Post

Hi Brantley - perhaps a nice Xmas present???? Wouldn't mind a drop in the interum as I sold my ords, but still holding on to the G's tightly. Actually, I think G's are very good LT as they are essential .05 options and you can take additional notes instead of $$$'s.

Sent Di an email about AB, so hopefully we'll see her here.

R/Ross

Brantley
post Posted: Dec 16 2003, 08:08 AM
  Quote Post

Morning All,

Just thought we should start a discussion on RSN seeing how most of us are in transit from OZe. It would be nice to have all the historical data follow us as well. Based on their past trend of Board members / management reporting buying additional shares and a market announcement following withih +/- 30 days ( have a look starting on the 30th of June to the 17th of Nov for the correlation ) we SHOULD icon14.gif see an announcement this week if the correlation is correct icon14.gif .

Cheers,

Brantley

--------------------
R/Brantley

"Beware the Naked Man that offers you the shirt off his back"

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

114 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 111 112 113 114

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING