Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

Reply to this topic

UBN, Urbanise.com Ltd
nipper
post Posted: Sep 16 2020, 04:58 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 16 2020, 04:39 PM

has been around since 2014 .... so it has been a long time coming. And evolving with a SaaS model of late.

Worldwide reach as Strata Title law seems to be following the Aust model ... might give an advantage?

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Sep 16 2020, 04:39 PM
  Quote Post

Urbanise.com Limited (UBN) is a provider of industry specific cloud based software platforms designed and developed for the Strata, Facilities Management, Utilities and Insurance industries. The products offered by UBN include Urbanise Strata Platform, Urbanise Facilities Management Platform and Urbanise Utilities Platform.

Strata Managers
Primary use
Manage apartment buildings, strata commercial towers and large housing communities
Accounting and administration of strata bodies and funds
Communicate with owners and residents
Benefits
Integrated finance, banking and operations platform
Compliance with local strata legislation
Mobile app and e-services

Facilities Managers, Outsourcers, Asset Managers
Primary use
Manage infrastructure, buildings, residential and commercial properties
Asset Management
Workforce Management
Benefits
Reduce paperwork and administration costs
Manage multiple assets & contracts from one place
AI and machine learning
Real time reporting and analytics

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING