Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

Reply to this topic

5GN, 5G Networks Ltd
nipper
post Posted: Sep 18 2020, 11:41 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 11 2020, 04:47 PM

to and fro
RECOMMENDED 5GN OFF MARKET TAKEOVER BID

Webcentral today announces that:
... the Webcentral Board has determined that neither the Web.com Counterproposal nor the Revised Web.com Proposal (with the revised consideration of $0.18 per Webcentral share) would provide an equivalent or superior outcome for Webcentral shareholders as a whole compared with the 5GN Proposal;

... the Webcentral Board has determined that the 5GN Proposal is a Superior Proposal to the Web.com Counterproposal and the Revised Web.com Proposal, notwithstanding the increased headline cash offer of $0.18 by Web.com; and

... Webcentral has entered into a bid implementation deed with 5GN

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Sep 11 2020, 04:47 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 7 2020, 08:47 PM

the wind is coming out of the 5GN sails. ... since coming back on after the successful completion of the placement of 5GN shares to raise $27.5 million at an offer price of $1.80 per share.

(The Placement was completed with a broad range of new and existing institutional investors. 5GN notes that the 5GN Proposal [for WebCentral] is fully funded through the $27.5 million Placement), ... but there has been a steady sell down from $2.10 to close at $1.69 today.

DNH

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Sep 7 2020, 08:47 PM
  Quote Post

5G Networks Limited (5GN) is a telecommunications carrier operating across Australia. The Company is engaged in the supply of cloud based solutions, managed services and network services. 5G Networks provides the end to end control, responsiveness and upload and download speeds necessary to fully capture the value of cloud based computing systems.

Originally, the Group has 2 operating entities, when it formed in 2017:
5G Network Operations Pty Ltd
Enspire Australia Pty Ltd

These 2 operating entities owned and operated the Networks Business and the ICT Services Business. The Networks Business supplied high speed broadband access to mid market corporate businesses. The ICT Services Business supplied cloud, hosting support and network services to mid market corporate businesses.
By 2019, there was the launch of its high speed managed data network (MPLS) to the Australian market across Australian capital cities; this enabled 5G Networks to extend its fibre and wireless network to its customer base with controlled capital expenditure, swapping out third party services with its own.

According to the company, the fully operational data network with dedicated speeds up to 10gb enabled it to mesh secure and private access to existing cloud, hosting and managed services with seamless connectivity to all 5G Networks data centres (including its Melbourne Data Centre).

By 2020, signed its First Indirect Channel Partner with Servers Australia which offers access (IaaS) to Data Centres in Australia and NZ, mainly NextDC, Vocus and Equinix.
Since then, raised $22mill in May 2020; this fresh capital would be used for M&A opportunities and to expand its fibre networks in Sydney and Melbourne as well as financing new builds in Brisbane and Adelaide, particularly focused on the central business districts of each city.
... and, today, made a scrip offer for the old Melbourne IT MLB then Arg Group ARQ and now WebCentral WCG, which had been a real dog. First
5GN acquired a 10.2% strategic interest in Webcentral Group Limited (WCG)
5GN plans to leverage 5GNs expertise and asset base to improve the profitability of WCG
5GN has previously undertaken detailed due diligence on WCG as part of their recent strategic review process
5GN mad an indicative non binding offer for the rest of WCG
. The Proposal includes:
- The transaction would be conducted as an off market takeover bid.
- The pre conditions to the takeover bid are the negotiation and entry into a bid implementation agreement between 5GN and Webcentral and a unanimous Webcentral board recommendation.
- The consideration under the takeover bid would be 1 5GN share for every 12 Webcentral shares.

--------------------

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING