Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

3 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 >   

Reply to this topic

AEB, ALGAE.TEC LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Sep 2 2020, 02:39 PM
  Quote Post

They're still quoted. Must've paid the fees.

Perhaps there is hope in this thing still.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Aug 28 2020, 07:22 PM
  Quote Post

Bye bye AEB. Better luck next time.

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20200824/pdf/...tcz3zb9g63p.pdf

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Apr 10 2012, 04:21 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Nick1970's post @ Apr 10 2012, 03:17 PM

more like 37c, Nick
(sorry, had to take the Trinity signals out to get the clear envelope levels)
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Nick1970  

Nick1970
post Posted: Apr 10 2012, 03:17 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Apr 10 2012, 03:03 PM

Stop under 34c?

--------------------
Use a stop loss every time.

plastic
post Posted: Apr 10 2012, 03:12 PM
  Quote Post

If La Jolla do what they usually do, then this will have any life snuffed out of it pretty quickly.

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Apr 10 2012, 03:03 PM
  Quote Post

Looks like a breakout underway: MACD Bullish Divergence; volume increasing; vwap currently 39.8c.

Attached Image

With all those escrowed shares, there must be a good chance of a rise into early next year; but I would keep a close eye on them in the lead-up to escrow becoming free.

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Featured Stock Stories

plastic
post Posted: Jan 23 2012, 10:47 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jan 23 2012, 10:43 AM

No. It signals they have no compunction about excluding ordinary shareholders to capital activity in their company to their detriment.

It will also explain the rise in shareprice. We can expect it to fall back now as the sophs. try to recoup their cash.

However, this was first signalled when they went with La Jolla. This just reinforces in my mind that this company should be avoided at all costs for about two years.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Jan 23 2012, 10:43 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Jan 23 2012, 10:30 AM

I thought a trading halt could only be called for 48hours (or 2 days of trading)
http://www.asx.com.au/resources/trading-halts.htm

as the original Ann was for a Halt until Wed (from last Friday) then they had no choice other than to have a Suspension

wouldn't it then be seen as a positive that they got the Capital Raising away in ONE DAY?

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

plastic
post Posted: Jan 23 2012, 10:30 AM
  Quote Post

When they go in to suspension for a statement like that you have to question the wisdom of the management team.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 21 2012, 10:32 AM
  Quote Post

Gone straight in to a suspension pending deatils around the private placement made for capital. Seems strange.

Strange that they feel they would need to put a halt to trading over something that has already been communicated. And strange that they go straight in to a suspension and not a trading halt. Those two are a bit like a truck and trailer. So it has to be something significant to go straight for the trailer.

Perhaps the whole thing has been canned.

--------------------

3 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING