Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

60 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > »    

Reply to this topic

PEN, PENINSULA MINERALS LIMITED
rosskend
post Posted: Sep 28 2015, 01:12 PM
  Quote Post

Hi Donna - no new code just the effective date for consolidation. You can still trade PENN on a deferred basis. New Shares issued on 8 Oct and normal trading begins on the 9th.

R/Ross

(See the notice issued on 26 Aug)

donna 1955
post Posted: Sep 28 2015, 12:40 PM
  Quote Post

does anyone know what the new code is for this Pen?

kiril
post Posted: Aug 31 2015, 09:29 PM
  Quote Post

Interesting goings on today.

Some definite buying occurring with the bot constantly trying to cover its tracks.

I am so excited about the global Uranium market right now, and what to me looks so obvious.

We are at a major inflection point.

And with the Karoo elephant in the room.......watch this space!!!

Kiril.

I hold.

Elliott
post Posted: Aug 28 2015, 04:16 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kiril's post @ Aug 26 2015, 06:47 PM

Very weak today (11% down) which really follows the announcement a couple of days ago. I am out, better opportunities short term.

--------------------
My posts are for discussion and educational value only. They are not to be construed as advice in any way.

kiril
post Posted: Aug 26 2015, 06:47 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: alonso's post @ Aug 26 2015, 11:47 AM

Hi Alonso.

Very happy about todays announcement...this is another major box ticked.

Not so happy that Gus thinks he is worth even more money for doing his already overpaid job. But obviously he has the support of our major instos.

The great news is that we will not have this company stolen from us by the Chinese......the majors have really backed Gus and the prospects we are bringing to production.

With the US listing about to take place, I am really looking forward to the next exciting stage of our development.

Kiril.

I hold.

Elliott
post Posted: Aug 26 2015, 05:59 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: alonso's post @ Aug 26 2015, 11:47 AM

Unfortunately a big yawn by the market though. I may take a small gain and run. Opportunities galore at the moment so why tie capital in non-movers? Maybe another couple of days...see what happens.

--------------------
My posts are for discussion and educational value only. They are not to be construed as advice in any way.

Featured Stock Stories

alonso
post Posted: Aug 26 2015, 11:47 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kiril's post @ Aug 24 2015, 09:12 PM

A bit of movement at the station now kiril

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

kiril
post Posted: Aug 24 2015, 09:12 PM
  Quote Post

Absolutely the best day of the year to go into a trading halt.

Awaiting news of Sales Contract(s).

How exciting.

Finally we are about to see what this stock can do.

Kiril.

I hold.

kiril
post Posted: Aug 11 2015, 05:25 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Elliott's post @ Aug 11 2015, 08:34 AM

Hi Elliot, you are 100% correct.

For 2 years as the company continued to derisk the Wyoming project and take steps towards production, I kept singing the praise of this stock.

Today, we are literally on the door step of becoming the largest U producer in the US.

In that time I have double my position and am still a firm believer that we will see multiples of this SP in coming months.

I could be wrong and have been many times before.

Lets see how this plays out.

Kiril.

I hold.

Elliott
post Posted: Aug 11 2015, 08:34 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kiril's post @ Feb 26 2014, 01:56 PM

To be fair Kiril you have been talking of an imminent re-rating for a couple of years at least... to my knowledge. Just keeps going down. I am interested in the sector but no technical signs of a turnaround yet. When I see evidence of this I may add to my small holding.

--------------------

60 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING