Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

27 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > »    

Reply to this topic

CMV, CMA CORPORATION LIMITED
BSA
post Posted: Feb 8 2008, 11:20 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: oilleak on Friday 08/02/08 10:04am

Getting a higher than expected purity rate(99%) to I see Mr Leaky wink.gif

--------------------

oilleak
post Posted: Feb 8 2008, 11:04 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: oilleak on Wednesday 06/02/08 10:22am

Good stuff.

Meretec Chicago through (@70c/share:) & looks good for CMV future plans.

Solid mid sized company growing very quickly through recent acquisitions....

Now just need the half yearly & an entry into the ASX300 next month (Hopefully) will top her off very nicely.

Big future for Meretec technology imo....especially in todays green' conscious world. Better than an iron ore mining company ....Probable green credits & zinc as an added extra....heaps of feed stock around.......just doesn't get any better than that.

Looks like Meretec won't really hit the bottom line till next financial year but excellent to hear all's on track re Meretec technology.

Premium paid for Meretec iron smile.gif

oilleak
post Posted: Feb 6 2008, 10:22 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: oilleak on Sunday 20/01/08 08:09pm

NZ chugging along nicely by the sound of it.....

Could use a US update re Chicago deal & a half yearly bout now?

oilleak
post Posted: Jan 20 2008, 08:09 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: BSA on Friday 18/01/08 10:08am

Burrrpppp!!!

Been a big weekend....Golota's not a bad bluer for an old man who can't move anymore....Wasn't fighting much I suppose....

Maybe CMV need to release their half yearly a little early to get the shareprice back up there....if the market doesn't wake up between now & end Jan when Chicago deal is due.

Or maybe Transpac need to release another updated holder statement, although I suspect recent market turmoil may have halted their takeover activity's for the near term as high debt levels may put a shiver up Transpac's spine in current climate smile.gif.

Lotsa cheap Aussie shares around that should recover well in the near term....Wish I had a spare mil or two right now.....

BSA
post Posted: Jan 18 2008, 10:08 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: oilleak on Friday 18/01/08 09:03am

laughingsmiley.gif

Ahh yes when all else fails drink more anesthetic!

Cheers

--------------------

oilleak
post Posted: Jan 18 2008, 10:03 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: BSA on Friday 18/01/08 09:52am

The old portfolio value's taken a hammering over the last few weeks Beeesa, might be time for me & my hairy butt to hit the boozer.....smile.gif

Hopefully the shakeouts finished soon & the next couple of weeks are more positive....

Wish I had some spare cash to grab some more of the cheapies around.

Luck Men.

Featured Stock Stories

BSA
post Posted: Jan 18 2008, 09:52 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: oilleak on Friday 18/01/08 08:47am

picking bottoms can be a little bit hairy

Not a good image weirdsmiley.gif tongue.gif

--------------------

oilleak
post Posted: Jan 18 2008, 09:47 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: ydoidoit on Tuesday 11/12/07 03:41pm

CMV held up pretty well with current turmoil. Cheap for longer term holders at current levels ....Markets got to stabilize somewhere & picking bottoms can be a little bit hairy but CMV look good value with iron prices on the way up ....should be good for scrap prices & Meretec plants.

Hope the fall in CMV's price doesn't hurt the Meretec acquisition in Chicago due end Jan. Think the script offer was at 70c?

Hopefully the markets finished its shakeout buy then & we're back up where we belong ...70c + smile.gif

Luck All

ydoidoit
post Posted: Dec 11 2007, 03:41 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: BSA on Tuesday 11/12/07 02:25pm

Thanks for that BSA,

I can see the block of sellers at 80¢ and above and that is obvious resistance. However it will be interesting to see how the high of 74.52¢, which the majority of data providers have, is treated by the chartists into the future.

Cheers,

--------------------
Why do I do it.
[i][b]Disclaimer:[/b]The writer does not guarantee the performance of any stock referenced in this post. Any stock content is not an offer to buy or sell any securities and the information provided is for reference and /or educational purposes only. E&OE
[/i]

Krumbs
post Posted: Dec 11 2007, 01:54 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: BSA on Tuesday 11/12/07 02:25pm

80 = 2 * float price, so floatees have doubled their money, so must be resistance.

80 is resistance also because 8 is a fibonacci number and 0 is round. Everyone likes round numbers.

Yep, I got this TA now - should be a gun trader from here blink.gif

27 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING