Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

1VG, VICTORY GOLDFIELDS LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Jul 22 2021, 01:11 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 22 2021, 01:06 PM

and listed today at 1pm .... 1VG started life at a premium to the 20c offer, at 25c but starting to drop as sellers line up.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jul 22 2021, 01:06 PM
  Quote Post

Victory Goldfields Ltd (1VG) has systematically built a portfolio of assets in the Cue goldfields comprising of forty six (46) tenements and a further seven (7) tenement applications. Cue is located in the midwest region of Western Australia, 665 kilometres northeast from Perth. The Cue goldfields are regarded as one of the most prestigious mining districts of Western Australia with a long and successful history of gold exploration and production.

The Company strategy is to undertake best practice exploration and development of the Cue goldfields tenements so that they can become Joint Ore Reserve Committee 2012 (JORC) Mineral Resources and ore reserves. Leveraging its land holding position, Victory also aims to acquire additional gold opportunities within the Cue goldfields district, either through joint venture or tenement acquisition.

In addition to the above strategy, the Company plans to:
  • .... focus on mineral exploration or resource development opportunities that have the potential to deliver value for Shareholders;
  • ... consider investment through acquisition or in joint ventures in other regions that have a strategic fit; and
  • .... operate in a sustainable and ethical manner for the benefit of all stakeholders.
The accumulated prospects have sufficient historical mining and exploration combined with recent geochemical work to have well developed plans to undertake exploration programmes including the reverse circulation and diamond drilling of three priority targets, reverse circulation drilling of a further six prospects and a regional auger drilling programme.

Listing date....22 July 2021 11:30 AM AEST ##
Company contact details .... https://www.victorygold.com.au/

Principal Activities.... Mining exploration
Issue Price.... $0.20
Issue Type.... Ordinary Fully Paid Shares
Security code.... 1VG
Capital to be Raised.... $5,000,000
Expected offer close date.... 28 June 2021
Underwriter..... Not underwritten. Canaccord Genuity (Australia) Limited and Foster Stockbroking Pty Limited (Joint Lead Managers)

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING