Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

AZH, AZIMUTH RESOURCES LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Mar 17 2012, 04:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Mar 17 2012, 02:12 PM

AZH has several prospects, projects in Guyana, S America, not too far from infrastructure including an access road leading to a dam and hydroelectric plant.

West Omai Project – Smarts Prospect
• Virgin discovery - significant mineralised system discovered by drilling under small artisanal pit and auger anomalies
• Very high grade zones
• Mineralisation from surface with maximum 12m of sand cover
• Open at depth with deepest intersection 120m vertical
• Mineralisation confirmed through drilling over 4km of strike
• Preliminary test work shows mineralisation amenable to cyanide leaching
• Over 35,000m of RC and core drilling undertaken to date
• Maiden resource drilling completed
• JORC/43-101 compliant resource to be completed in March 2012

other project at Hicks seems similar, and looking at a new area Kaburi, plus East Omai is a vast area where they have 100% of tenements

- AZH recently added to the S&P ASX300
- seeking TSX listing as well
- @ 75c a share, has market cap of $250mill. (hit a high of 99c at begining of March 2012)
- $18mill in cash

2012 targets:
– maiden JORC code/NI43-101 compliant resource to give Company's value foundation
– unveiling of further mineralised systems → Pipeline of future prospects
• Build multi million ounce gold resource inventory during 2012
• Huge land position > 8,000km2
– Largest ground position in country and in belt
– built over 5 years
– Predominantly 100% owned
• Highly prospective ground
– 130km of strike of major mineralised belt
– Abundant artisanal workings
– Shallow sand cover
– Negligible modern exploration
– Airmag/radiometric survey over entire land position underway
– Drilling to date discovering high grade, non-refractory open pittable mineralisation

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Mar 17 2012, 02:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: jackob's post @ Jan 30 2012, 11:21 AM

there is a write-up in Resources Rising Stars

5 rigs drilling flat out @ West Omai; the Smarts project may be the next big surprise.

I don't know too much about Guyana, its geology; must look further.

evidently research is around - Bell Potter, Euroz, Pattersons and Argonaut all have a poke and a prod.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

jackob
post Posted: Jan 30 2012, 11:21 AM
  Quote Post

i mean please sell all .........

jackob
post Posted: Jan 30 2012, 10:27 AM
  Quote Post

long way to go ...do not sell....

rmryan
post Posted: Nov 10 2011, 01:42 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rmryan's post @ Nov 10 2011, 01:39 PM

oh forgot to mention .....Paul Criddle as COO – apparently you wouldn’t employ him unless you are going to build a mine.

hope some smart cookie who isn't looking at another chart mac bol band etc can confirm this guys gred

rmryan
post Posted: Nov 10 2011, 01:39 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rmryan's post @ Nov 7 2011, 11:44 AM

Latest Company AnnouncementsDate Issuer AnnouncementView10 Nov 2011AZHAllotment of Securities/Top 20 Shareholders 9 Nov 2011AZHCompany Presentation if anyone would like to make some money please read .....dec big month no red here today xie xie

rmryan
post Posted: Nov 7 2011, 11:44 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rmryan's post @ Oct 19 2011, 01:02 PM

Azimuth Resources Ltd (AZH $0.49) Speculative Buy

did it hit 60 today ?....arrrrrr lots more to come ....dec will be very BIG

rmryan
post Posted: Oct 19 2011, 01:02 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rmryan's post @ Oct 17 2011, 09:23 AM

[/size]

[size="3"]Australian Equities Research

Azimuth Resources Ltd (AZH $0.49) Speculative Buy

Initiation of Coverage

Key Points

4 Azimuth Resources Ltd (‘AZH’) is an aggressive gold explorer with dominant 8000sqkm ground position in an emerging gold belt in Guyana.

4 Smarts, a virgin discovery, thus far defined over a strike length of 4.5km, looks exceptional; high grade, good widths (+20m), shallow (<120m) with mineralisation open in all directions, indicate multi million ounce potential.

4 The historic Hicks non-JORC resource should grow to ~ 300koz (JORC) but has been overshadowed by results at Smarts.

4 An initial resource from both prospects is due in 1st Q CY’11: we estimate this could be >1moz @ 2-2.5 g/t Au.

4 The initial Smarts resource will be only over ~ 60% of the defined 4.5km strike.

4 In addition, the 2km of prospective strike between Smarts and Hicks remain untested and parallel lodes have been identified by scout drilling.

4 The largest untested artisanal working at Kabauri (4km NE of Smarts) is to be drill tested shortly.

4 The large East Omai project (7,000 sqkm) covering ~110km of prospective strike will be drill tested in CY’12 and whilst under sand cover, making exploration more challenging, provides a real ‘blue sky’ option.

4 Guyana is a mining friendly, stable democracy with gold the largest export - predominantly from artisanal miners. Western companies have operated successfully in Guyana.

4 Quality gold explorers with large ground positions, multi million ounce resource potential, good grade and importantly, production potential of +150koz pa do attract a market premium. We believe AZH has all of these characteristics.

4 Our price target of $0.75/sh is based on an initial resource of 1.3moz @ $200 per resource ounce: ultimately we believe the stock can double from current levels.

4 We initiate coverage with a Speculative Buy recommendation for exposure to an aggressive gold explorer with a strong technical/management team and excellent exploration upside. Short term catalysts include;

- Maiden resource estimate from Hicks and Smarts,

- Ongoing drill results from Smarts,

- Initial results from Kaburi,

- Drilling to start on the East Omai project.

rmryan
post Posted: Oct 17 2011, 09:23 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rmryan's post @ Sep 20 2011, 01:25 PM

back on track ...shouldn't be to far away now ....surprised how many rubbish stocks get talked about these days when there are real quality one like this out there .....arrr well back to SLA...INL...MST ....AGO ...EXT

rmryan
post Posted: Sep 20 2011, 01:25 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: malfrey's post @ Sep 15 2011, 09:24 PM

55 cents ...arrrr 10 to go on prediction .....best of luck all yeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaa

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING