Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

18 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

RMR, RAM RESOURCES LIMITED
neilo3
post Posted: Jun 25 2014, 10:09 AM
  Quote Post

Just a heads up. Maybe one to put on the watch list.

Just started drilling in the Fraser Range

abner29
post Posted: Sep 22 2010, 01:32 PM
  Quote Post

Greenland is warming!!!

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?T=mJ...MR&N=506208

abner29
post Posted: Sep 14 2010, 02:43 AM
  Quote Post

Announcement of Greenland easing mining regulation of uranium projects a promising note for RMR, along with increasing market interest in Rare Earth Elements?

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?T=_J...MR&N=505006

stockrock
post Posted: Sep 2 2010, 01:44 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Livas1's post @ Mar 6 2009, 10:17 AM

Some interest returning yesterday and today... cheap entries?

Got my options and holding on till late 2011 !!

--------------------
"Through adversity comes greatness"

"Reaseach and understanding a company is the key to success as it allows you to know when to buy when others sell"

Livas1
post Posted: Mar 6 2009, 10:17 AM
  Quote Post

$600k for Corachapi

Who would have thought

--------------------
LIVE BIG
Embrace the moment!
Life is a journey not a destination
The only thing that moves markets is surprise...
"The wisest men follow their own direction" - Euripides
People sell stocks for many reasons, but they buy for only one...

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jan 19 2009, 09:24 AM
  Quote Post

Topic rename

CONTACT URANIUM LIMITED (CTS)

To:
RAM RESOURCES LIMITED (RMR)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

diamond h
post Posted: Aug 4 2008, 08:42 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: denpal on Monday 23/06/08 01:43pm

R.Napier resigned on 27 June 2008 and a new ex. Director appointed on 29th.Mike Drew. He has plans to restructure the company and hopefully get the shareprice to where it should be . Details of the rights issue cut off date etc. should be out this week. 2/1 at 0.005c due to exercise at 0.15 June 2010. Shareprice has crashed about 80% to 7.6 cents during the last 6 months owing to uranium price and market conditions but hopefully the tide is about to turn. sad.gif wink.gif

denpal
post Posted: Jun 23 2008, 10:43 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: diamond h on Monday 23/06/08 10:27am

Well, the most recent drill results were really outstanding I thought. The grades are really exciting (for what is meant to be a low grade at-surface heap-leach operation the grades are deep Athabascan quality).

The big BUT is the quality of management - Napier is not highly regarded from what I have heard from other holders and there is suspicion about the proposed 50 million options (15c, 2010, .5cents) been given to the outfit which is "assisting" CTS with various advice and strategy and which will represent serious dilution. At present FPO's total 122M, plus there will be 61 M new options issued plus 50M options to the "outfit", giving a grand total of 233M fully diluted, giving a FD MC of $35M assuming that the new options will be in the money in due course as I am sure they will be.

The 2:1 15c 2010 options issue at .5c each does look like "free-money" and I am looking at whether I trust Napier enough to get involved again. That is the big issue. If the company had top-shelf proven management eg PDN then the sp would be a lot higher IMO.

DYOR here. I don't hold.

Woodie
post Posted: Jun 23 2008, 10:39 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: diamond h on Monday 23/06/08 10:27am

The problem with this stock is Management. The Peru project is outstanding and shaping up to be one of the best uranium projects around - it appears they've only stratched the surface, and the resource is growing on a daily basis. However, Richard Napier (Executive Director) is only a part time MD (he has a real job in London), so little effort is spent on managing CTS. I might add that any input from Napier is frought with danger anyway, as he doesn't have the skills. So - we have an exciting and undervalued project - but very ordinary leadership. I'm amazed that Directors haven't made a move to replace Napier - but who knows what the future holds. One analyst puts the value of CTS at upwards of 70c per share - all we need is an MD with experience and passion, and we'll be away...

diamond h
post Posted: Jun 23 2008, 10:27 AM
  Quote Post

sad.gif Hi,
anyone still following this stock? Have a few that are worth 20% of purchase price. Plus some worthless options. Any comments on the new rights issue? Everything seems to be positive about this Co. except the share price. : unsure.gif

18 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING