Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

145 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

PYC, PYC THERAPEUTICS LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Yesterday, 12:40 PM
  Quote Post

Comptroller must've taken lunch today at 12.15PM. He must also be running the ANP book as well.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Apr 12 2021, 01:33 PM
  Quote Post

And back at one.

High made late last year at 20c.

Expect a placement and consolidation at that price.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 12 2021, 01:13 PM
  Quote Post

Comptroller must've gone for lunch at twelve on the dot. A very slow day all things considered.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 12 2021, 09:28 AM
  Quote Post

SAGE to be the next FPRX on this announcement.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 10 2021, 12:23 PM
  Quote Post

Lets not forget that Senior by replacing Junior and stepping down off the board has basically relinquished control. He can no longer determine the course this company takes. Technically speaking. It also allows him to sell down without having to notify the market as long as he is within guidelines. A consolidation will see him go under the SSH threshold I expect.

And all this almost straight after the AMGN-FPRX deal gets done.

Remarkable.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 10 2021, 10:34 AM
  Quote Post

My money is on a sharp correction very soon. The new hot shots taking long dated options at a very cheap price and the fact that it is getting cross promoted on HC. That's without even looking at the capital structure or cashflow needs if the status quo remains. Then ask yourself, what if the data is a bust?
My guess is the data will be a bust because PYC is an assist for oligo delivery before anything else. Like I have said before, if this were nuclear power, PYC is the heavy water hydrogen isotope. It is not the atom splitter.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 9 2021, 12:57 PM
  Quote Post

Golden cross about to occur. Day trade price above the cross price and we can look forward to the current Johnny come lately CEO if not Junior hog the microphone and say nothing save for platitudes and bullshit at next weeks update.

Price is either going to get some wind beneath it or coming crashing back to reality very, very soon.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Mar 31 2021, 10:36 AM
  Quote Post

While everyone is hamming up the US migration story as something to be enthusiastic about lets remember BLTs story in this regard.

They went there and hired US staff and were widely exulted as a success. Then the mice began to play and schemes were hatched by said staff. Fiduciary duties don't matter a fig when greed is the motivation.

They were saved by the CSIRO dream team and shareholders were routed for their loyalty.

Finally, BLT went back to the US, have a NASDAQ listing and still nothing has ever come of anything they have done in twenty years. Except obscene enrichment for the insiders. Which is great if you're a insider.

Take a look at PYC, and all I see is a carbon copy of BLT.

Question is, will the new appointees hatch their schemes or will a NASDAQ listing come first?

Well, neither will for as long as there are more than 3bn shares on issue. But sooner or later one of them will.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Mar 29 2021, 11:26 AM
  Quote Post

LCT getting out of peptides.

New directors getting in with low strike price and long dated options. More than 3bn shares on issue.

Lets go home! This thing is a dog.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Mar 26 2021, 09:29 AM
  Quote Post

Its a long way to Tipperary, it's a long way to home.

Junior will be next. No wonder my old mate slayer sold out and left the building.

Shareholders about to get screwed over big time. Look for the dilutionary rights issue with a simultaneous consolidation so the next lot of troughers can get their fill.

This is BLT MkII.

I expect whatever funds Senior and the real estate guy put into PYC they got back from the FPRX deal with AMGN.

--------------------

145 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING