Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

CXP, CORPORATE EXPRESS AUSTRALIA LIMITED
sootmeister
post Posted: Mar 17 2010, 02:43 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Nick1970's post @ Aug 25 2009, 08:18 PM

Well, if you haven't turned blue from holding your breath, here is the bid ! Hmmmm, not bad for a purchase a few years ago of $2.50.

Happy sm.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Nick1970  

sootmeister
post Posted: Aug 27 2009, 04:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Nick1970's post @ Aug 25 2009, 08:18 PM

Don't hold your breath waiting for that bid - its been talked about for as long as I can remember
sm

Nick1970
post Posted: Aug 25 2009, 08:18 PM
  Quote Post

Hi lads

I like this one as well - the chart is looking quite good and maybe the overseas head office will make a bid in the near future!

--------------------
Use a stop loss every time.

hungry
post Posted: Aug 13 2009, 02:21 PM
  Quote Post

Nice ascending triangle formed here. Maybe it'll pop out this time. OBV on the rise.

RADIO
post Posted: Aug 6 2007, 12:55 PM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (02/08/2007 10:30:00):
CXP - 2007 Interim Results - Mr Grant Harrod, CEO

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

influxweb
post Posted: Sep 17 2004, 01:34 PM
  Quote Post

Dropped 12. Not to worried about that at all....

Though, still little worried that the price was running out of steam as it hit strong resistance, and the ex div may be what it takes to turn this stock back in to a down trend.

I'll continue to watch closely over the next couple of days.

Medium - Long term though things look positive for CXP, In my humble opinion.

regards
Andrew

rozella
post Posted: Sep 16 2004, 06:21 PM
  Quote Post

I doubt that it would drop more than 10.0 tomorrow, although strange things do happen sometimes. Looks good see what happens...... king.gif

rozella

influxweb
post Posted: Sep 16 2004, 05:51 PM
  Quote Post

Still in buddy smile.gif Haven't made my final decision yet, but todays action was positive. Though, will be watching the next few days closely.

Thanks mate for following up with me.
Andrew

rozella
post Posted: Sep 16 2004, 05:47 PM
  Quote Post

Nice jump today influxweb.....up 9.0.......almost the div + fc.

Did you hold or fold ?

rozella

rozella
post Posted: Sep 15 2004, 06:00 PM
  Quote Post

CXP has certainly been trending upward since Dec 03, the yield does not fit my criteria for my strategy, but it is at its high for more than 9 months. I don't worry to much about what might happen until it does. If I bought it today on the close @ 548.0, I would set my stoploss @ 530.0 & trail it up if it rises again tomorrow but not down. If I was staying in for the dividend, & say the price closed @ 550.0 tomorrow (stoploss 533.0), being the last day for the dividend, I would reduce my trailing stoploss by the div + fc = 10.0 to 523.0 or there abouts on exdiv day.....its my way of limiting my loss if there is one.

There is no certainty in this business, only that you will get the dividend if you stay in. With CXP, it is not a high enough yield for dividend strippers to be involved in, so I can not see a major dump. Having said that, I am wrong plenty of times. You can always take the profits & run tomorrow, miss the dividend & buy back in on Monday.

As you have gathered, I live by the stoploss, my guardian angel.

Not really much help, you will have to make a last minute judgement tomorrow.

rozella

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING