Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

NWC, NEW WORLD RESOURCES LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Apr 8 2021, 09:25 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Mar 19 2021, 05:00 PM

but, finally, they might be on to something
New thick, high-grade results, including from one of the deepest holes yet drilled

Recent drilling has returned one of the best intersections to date at the Antler Copper Deposit, with thick, high-grade assays from one of the deepest holes drilled so far in the “Main Shoot”:
• 25.4m @ 3.13% Cu, 8.91% Zn, 0.27% Pb, 19.6 g/t Ag and 0.26 g/t Au (25.4m @ 5.2% Cu equivalent*) in ANTDD202144.
New zone of thick, high-grade mineralisation also discovered at the northern end of the “Main Shoot”, with assays including:
• 6.8m @ 4.08% Cu, 3.77% Zn, 0.37% Pb, 19.1 g/t Ag and 0.34 g/t Au from 271.7m (6.8m @ 4.8% Cu equivalent*) in ANTDD202032.

Assays pending for 13 additional completed drill holes, with these results expected over the coming weeks.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Mar 19 2021, 05:00 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: ShareCafe Admin's post @ Mar 19 2021, 04:32 PM

having a look at NWC .... a chequered history, at the very least.
from Longford (LFR) to New World Cobalt which broadened its mandate; name changed to New World Resources Limited on 12/12/2019.

as put succinctly, elsewhere Basically started off in the Fraser Range, WA. Gave up and explored in Ireland. Gave and went to America and Canada and still trying. Present interests in Idaho, Nevada, British Columbia and Arizona.

Early in 2020, New World Resources acquired the Antler copper deposit in Arizona, which quickly became the company's main focus as a potential low capital cost, high margin, near term production opportunity.

Antler was discovered in the late 1800s. Sporadic production between 1916 and 1970 totalled around 70,000 tonnes of ore at a grade around 2.9 per cent copper, 6.9 per cent zinc, 1.1% lead, 31 g/t silver and 0.3 g/t gold.

Between 1970 and 1975, after the most recent episode of mining, 19 holes were drilled from the surface and underground to define high-grade mineralisation immediately beneath historical stopes that could be rapidly exploited on recommencement of mining operations.

Despite the presence of this sizeable and high grade resource, mining never resumed, and no further work was undertaken at the project .... until New World Resources became involved. New World believes there is excellent potential to rapidly develop a low OPEX/low CAPEX mining operation at Antler.

The company's immediate objective is to rapidly delineate a high grade JORC Resource which can be utilised in mining studies to evaluate the potential to bring the Antler Deposit back into production in the near term.

Two diamond core rigs continue to drill at the Antler project, 24-hours per day, 7 days per week.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

ShareCafe Admin
post Posted: Mar 19 2021, 04:32 PM
  Quote Post

formerly Longford Resources (LFR), then New World Cobalt.

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING