Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

202 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

MAN, MANDRAKE RESOURCES LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Mar 5 2021, 07:42 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Mar 5 2021, 07:28 PM

For the old MAN Magna Mining
a loss declaration has been issued and the capital loss can therefore be claimed in the financial year the declaration is issued (this declaration was issued on 16 July 2015)

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Mar 5 2021, 07:28 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: sagem's post @ Nov 28 2008, 06:19 PM

On August 8th, 2019, Bronson Group Limited (BGR) changed its name and ASX code to Mandrake Resources Limited (MAN).

MANDRAKE RESOURCES LIMITED

Mandrake Resources Limited (MAN) is an resource company. The primary commodity of interest is gold. They also do exploration and development of nickel, copper and other mineral opportunities. The Company recently entered into an agreement to earn-in to exploration tenure prospective for Ni/Cu/PGMs in the exciting Jimperding Metamorphic Belt, 70km NE of Perth.

been very quiet for a while, but in the last 3 or 4 weeks has gone from 8c to 17c. Now a $40M cap company

Investor Presentation out today ... still looking .

Drilling to commence March 2021 at the highly prospective Newleyine PGE-Ni-Cu target, located 30km from Chalice's exciting Julimar discovery .... the first company to drill a Julimar style EM target following the Chalice discovery in early 2020.

Heliborne EM survey completed over entire 142km2 EL ... Several outstanding late time EM conductors associated with mapped ultramafic rocks and magnetic features = pipeline of targets

Drilling programme scheduled for April/May 2021 at the underexplored Berinka Gold Project in the NT. Drilling to follow up Mandrake scout drilling from mid 2020 that returned high grade Au, Ag and Cu.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

sagem
post Posted: Nov 28 2008, 06:19 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Roger on Tuesday 30/10/07 06:37pm

Is this company any good and does it have any potential...uK investor I have a small
holding. Any info would be appreciated.

Roger
post Posted: Oct 30 2007, 06:37 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: dma on Tuesday 30/10/07 12:30pm

Hi DMA,

Nothing out of the ordinary with todays trading but showing a bit of interest at least.

Regards.

dma
post Posted: Oct 30 2007, 11:30 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: fingermark on Tuesday 30/10/07 02:12am

Thanks fingermark, I didn,t so much overlook it, as forgot who had bought what..................I,m watching and waiting, there is possibly new deals, maybe old revived in Namibia. Cheers dma

fingermark
post Posted: Oct 30 2007, 02:12 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: dma on Monday 29/10/07 09:35pm

You might have overlooked that between 5-17 October he purchased 2.5M shares also cool.gif

Roger
post Posted: Oct 29 2007, 08:50 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: dma on Monday 29/10/07 09:35pm

Thanks, that does look good. I can now speculate and hope something good may happen, soon, I hope.

dma
post Posted: Oct 29 2007, 08:35 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Roger on Monday 29/10/07 08:28pm

Yes has been quiet and then this today, Director bought 250.000 shares, first signs of life icon13.gif

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/research/Company...up=NO#headlines

Cheers dma

Roger
post Posted: Oct 29 2007, 08:28 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: dma on Wednesday 10/10/07 09:31pm

Nothing much happening, it's been very quiet..

dma
post Posted: Oct 10 2007, 08:31 PM
  Quote Post

Hi just posting this announcement..................bit of a shock, thought he was long gone, but now he is back on the board......................V. Nikolaenko icon14.gif

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/research/Company...up=NO#headlines

Cheers dma

202 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING