Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

10 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

KPC, KAZAKHSTAN POTASH CORPORATION LIMITED
blacksheep
post Posted: Jun 6 2018, 02:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: JSB's post @ Jun 6 2018, 01:12 PM

Oh dear, and I just had a look at LSA's new Top 20 - #2 is DR ANDREAS FRIEDRICH REITMEIER -see my post on the AVZ thread Posted: Apr 2 2018, 09:23 PM for background into Medidoc FZE/ Andreas Reitmeier - assume it's the same Reitmeier

Medidoc FZE has not only been the vendor of projects to AVZ receiving shares/cash,, but also to BYR/now ANL for the Tendao project , HRE/now OKP Mambasa project and more recently TAR - all the projects are located in DRC, and and Klaus Eckhof is connected to each of these companies.

Make hay while the sun shines comes to mind. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

Said 'Thanks' for this post: JSB  

JSB
post Posted: Jun 6 2018, 01:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Jun 6 2018, 12:39 PM

Might move to another thread if necessary, but the same operators have got their hands on shell Lachlan Star (LSA) . Former AVZ Director Gary Steinepreis as MD, with Eckhof and Gasson two of the participants in the recent recap.

Wonder if KPC is being used as a backdoor listing and it's other projects spun out? Time will tell

KPC probably not the only one rolleyes.gif

Said 'Thanks' for this post: blacksheep  

blacksheep
post Posted: Jun 6 2018, 12:39 PM
  Quote Post

KPC is another company who has recently signed a MOU covering prospective lithium projects in DRC - note the mention of AVZ nearology and also note Dathomir Mining Resources SARL is AVZ's largest shareholder and has a representative on the AVZ Board - Guy Loando

Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed with Mining Mineral Resources SARL
(“MMR”) to acquire 51% of the Malemba Lithium Project, in the Malemba-Nkulu region of
north-eastern Katanga Province, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).
 The Malemba Lithium Project comprises of five (5) prospective licenses covering an area of
730 km2
.  The Malemba Project is located approximately 600 km north of Lubumbashi city and
approximately 90 km southwest of AVZ Minerals Limited (ASX: AVZ) Manono Lithium
deposit.

KPC’s strategic partner Mr Simon Cong, who is the shareholder of Dathomir Mining Resources SARL
(a privately-owned company)
, is facilitating the rehabilitation of the road from Lubumbashi to
Manono, and refurbishment of the Mpiana Mwanga hydroelectric power station, both of which will
assist in any future development of the Project.

I first came across KPC in 2016 when a poster suggested KPC was worth a watch, up 10% and tightly held biggrin.gif only 89,000 shares had traded ATM

Tightly held OK - mostly by directors. Usually skin in the game is a good thing, but !!

Have you had a look at the Annual Report?

Always worries me when I see a company like this paying their directors vast sums - Madam Freada Cheung $1,185,140 cash salary/fees - then add on top other benefits - total $1.5 mil

Check out their other expenses http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160323/pdf/4361lmw9jvvgsw.pdf

Employee expenses - $6.4 m
Consulting fees - $3.6m
Legal/professional costs $4.3m
Occupancy expenses $2.2m
Finance costs $4m
Impairment $3.2m

Oh, and exploration costs a whopping $150 k

Oh, and income???????

And those loans smile.gif

In their last quarterly admin totaled $2.7m, exploration $23k

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160728/pdf/438wf75dft08l8.pdf

Cash in kitty at the last quarterly was $453k, with an expected outflow of $647 this current quarter.

Wonder if KPC is being used as a backdoor listing and it's other projects spun out? Time will tell

SP currently 3.1c - no volume - can't post a chart since my platform doesn't acknowledge the stock exists biggrin.gif Says it all!! Good luck to anyone holding and anyone brave enough to

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

Said 'Thanks' for this post: JSB  

mme
post Posted: May 3 2014, 08:15 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: boundless's post @ Jan 10 2012, 12:34 PM

FMJ=RIP=KPC with a heap more shares a great project but unfortunately a 66% reduction in share price! Worth purchasing well that's up to the individual! biggrin.gif

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Dec 11 2012, 01:39 PM
  Quote Post

Company name updated -

To: KAZAKHSTAN POTASH CORPORATION LIMITED (KPC)

Regards, ShareScene.com

boundless
post Posted: Jan 10 2012, 12:34 PM
  Quote Post

FMJ = RIP.

Don't say you weren't warned!

nipper
post Posted: Dec 28 2011, 11:13 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Nowhere Man's post @ Nov 7 2011, 03:22 PM

http://www.smh.com.au/business/asic-calls-...1227-1pbku.html

doesn't sound 'helpful'

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Nowhere Man
post Posted: Nov 7 2011, 03:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ Nov 7 2011, 02:42 PM

Yep, sent off my Proxies today, Mme.

Onwards & upwards, as you say.

mme
post Posted: Nov 7 2011, 02:42 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Nowhere Man's post @ Aug 1 2011, 11:36 AM

Didn't take much to put it back over a dollar! Meeting is fairly important this week and then if past it's onwards and upwards imo! biggrin.gif

mme
post Posted: Oct 4 2011, 09:04 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Nowhere Man's post @ Aug 1 2011, 11:36 AM

Wonder whether this will be announced this morning? biggrin.gif If it's a good one as indicated in a recent Report it maybe one to watch today on what will be another crappy day!! Holding.

Pursuant to ASX Listing Rule 17.1, Fortis Mining Limited (Company) requests a
trading halt pending the release of an announcement. The announcement relates to
the findings of an independent geological report on the Zhilyanskoe and Chelkar
Potash Salt Deposits in Kazakhstan prepared by Ercosplan.

The announcement will be released to the market prior to the commencement of
trading on Tuesday October 4, 2011 upon which the trading halt will cease. The
Company is not aware of any reason why the trading halt should not be granted.

10 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING