Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

EGG, ENERO GROUP LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Jul 19 2017, 04:39 PM
  Quote Post

- Enero Group announced a capital readjustment, which paved the way for the first special dividend ($0.05 fully franked) since NAOS has been a shareholder - over 4 years.

- EGG still holds a substantial net cash balance sheet, which we expect will be used to fund complimentary acquisitions and also allow the business to continue to pay fully franked dividends.

- The next challenge for EGG is to show the market that it can stabilise and grow the revenue base organically.

- Accenture recently acquired The Monkeys, a direct unlisted competitor with circa $4 million EBITDA, for $63 million, highlighting the value in EGG's portfolio of assets which include BMF, Hotwire and The Leading Edge.
from NCC monthly

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Apr 11 2017, 02:53 PM
  Quote Post

One of Enero Group (EGG) wholly owned subsidiaries, Hotwire PR, announced that they have won a competitive pitch to handle the public relations, creative, and B2B communications for European energy giant Eaton. This is a notable win as it continues to validate the strategy of strengthening the Hotwire business, both organically and through acquisition, to allow Hotwire to compete for tier-1 pitches for many global brands that are household names.

These opportunities are significantly larger from a financial perspective, and offer monthly retainer payments which will allow the firm to manage the cost base more appropriately. Another benefit of these larger contracts is the potential to further increase revenue through one-off project work. Following the integration of US tech PR firm Eastwick, Hotwire is now one of the 15 largest tech PR firms in the US, and top-10 in Europe.
Naos Monthly Update

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Apr 21 2016, 10:01 AM
  Quote Post

Enero Group Limited (EGG) is a boutique network of marketing and communications business offering clients a full range of marketing and communication services. The Company focuses on integrated marketing and communication services, including strategy, market research, advertising, and corporate communications. EGG's businesses comprise 11 companies and operate primarily in Sydney, London and New York and from many places in between.

recently going from strength to strength. Feb results saw +3% growth translate to 57% uplift in EBITDA. Balance sheet well positioned with $35mill net cash improvement, or 42% of market cap.

It is the largest asset in NCC (NAOS Emerging Opportunities Company - a listed investment company with a primary focus on investing in emerging companies), who see the strong business brands in Europe and recent wins in Australia providing the foundation for 15% EBITDA down the track

--------------------

grevillia
post Posted: Jan 11 2013, 03:08 PM
  Quote Post

Sudden rise today when one lot of 50,000 was bought at 0.375 with others following. with another 205,000.
No news from the company.

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jul 3 2012, 11:48 AM
  Quote Post

Company name updated -

To: ENERO GROUP LIMITED (EGG)

Regards, ShareScene.com

Cojo
post Posted: Mar 15 2011, 08:03 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: gatsby321's post @ Dec 27 2010, 01:54 PM

I've averaged down on PGA recently buying up under 7c. I think this stock is trading at a discount to it's long term value. De-risked with interest bearing debt down and restructures continuing. Definately a long term play for me, but I'm happy to be patient as I believe the risk of this company going under is now virtually nill. More important will be the rebuilding of the brands and restructuring businesses into a more simplified structure which I see as being well underway.

DYOR.

--------------------
[size="4"][color="#FF8C00"][b]YourWealthWatch.com.au[/b][/color][/size]
[color="#0000FF"]Investment, Economy, Business News and Discussion[/color]

gatsby321
post Posted: Dec 27 2010, 01:54 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Cojo's post @ Dec 24 2010, 07:03 PM

Maybe. You have to add all the debt plus due payouts and estimate valuation. Then compare with STW or what value MCU was sold at.Interestedto see what you come up with. My view ,as previously running major grup in Aussie,is that they have to stop opening offices in any of their businesses and seel more and merge more.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Cojo  

Cojo
post Posted: Dec 24 2010, 07:03 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: hungry's post @ Oct 14 2010, 08:50 AM

Interesting to see the divestment of some assets and the intention to pay down a large percentage of debt. This has seriously de-risked PGA as an investment. I'm still doing the sums but I think we could have a nice value play here.

DYOR.

--------------------
[size="4"][color="#FF8C00"][b]YourWealthWatch.com.au[/b][/color][/size]
[color="#0000FF"]Investment, Economy, Business News and Discussion[/color]

hungry
post Posted: Oct 14 2010, 08:50 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wolverine's post @ Oct 11 2010, 09:34 PM

Always that possibility.

jwlkr
post Posted: Oct 11 2010, 10:51 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: hungry's post @ Oct 11 2010, 09:10 PM

similar scenario to GNS. A huge sell down to give management the message. Get rid of all the rifraf

No clarification from the honchos so it remains, dividend policy = 36.1% wacko.gif

Massive Cash Generating Unit (CGU) asset impairment from North American internet advertising business. Significantly higher financing costs, >120% D/E and massive net operating deficit.

I was planning to pick up a small parcel at 7.5 cents a piece but decided my risk appetite wasn't sufficiently whet enough to be throwing cash down the receivership hole.

2 directors did a little on market shopping today. Just petty cash though.

I rode the GNS train back up to 60 cents from close to its all time low in the 3rd quarter. I wouldn't dare toy with this time bomb.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: hungry  

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING