Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4874 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 4831 4832 4833 4834 4835 4836 4837 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
stainless
post Posted: Jun 2 2004, 03:13 PM
  Quote Post

Weekly and monthly charts still in clear uptrend, daily looks a little different, but its too early to call it a down trend. Stock was over bought in April so a retracement was always on the cards, good support at $0.80 will hold imho. You won't get them below this. There's too much positive news on the horizon. As for director selling down, well he's only sold 4.5% of his holding!!!! And has stated he's selling no more this year, hardly worth worrying about me thinks.

as I've said before - Patience Grasshoppers!

ps. the BBY report gave ept a potential value of $3.80 to $5.00!!!, so relax.

cheers, stainless

Californianpower
post Posted: Jun 2 2004, 03:02 PM
  Quote Post

Watch the chart, its in a down trend......... and the chairman?? have a read of Buffets books, if you truley belive in the business you wouldnt be selling down the stock, that would especially apply to the chairman i think...

i guess its a matter of opinion

Krumbs
post Posted: Jun 2 2004, 02:53 PM
  Quote Post

History. dated February 23, 2004

crowman28
post Posted: Jun 2 2004, 02:46 PM
  Quote Post

I hope today's selloff is not due to the Huntley's report? I couldn't beleive they recommend a buy below 73 cents.

The report is quite negative about the chairman selling down his stake. But that's life!

stolwyk
post Posted: Jun 2 2004, 02:10 PM
  Quote Post

Huntley's report:

http://www.epitan.com.au/irm/Company/ShowPage.aspx?CPID=969

Quinent
post Posted: Jun 1 2004, 04:13 PM
  Quote Post

mongoose,

Thanks for that... more good news for EPT then...

Cheers,

Brendan

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

mongoose
post Posted: Jun 1 2004, 03:45 PM
  Quote Post

yes see anouncement attached
Attached File(s)
Attached File  psd.pdf ( 89.25K ) Number of downloads: 564

Quinent
post Posted: Jun 1 2004, 03:31 PM
  Quote Post

Aren't EPT in bed somehow with PSD ? If so, then this might be helpful for EPT...

From the Sydney Morning Herald...

Nanotechnology firm pSivida Ltd's United Kingdom subsidiary has been granted a patent for a type of silicon implant in the European market.

The patent, granted to pSiMedica Ltd, provides protection for silicon implants comprising tissue-compatible biodegradable silicon for drug delivery.

The European patent follows six earlier patent grants in the key jurisdictions of Europe and the United States.

PSivida shares were two cents higher at $1.28 in morning trade on Tuesday.

Quinent
post Posted: Jun 1 2004, 02:38 PM
  Quote Post

crassus,

I think the $30 million figure is to get the drug through Phase III trials.. ie ready for the market... to actually take it to market would cost considerably more I think... ie production, distribution, marketing, etc....

I think we would all be happy if they got some upfront payments along with $50 million a year in sales revenue...

Cheers,

Brendan

crassus
post Posted: Jun 1 2004, 11:36 AM
  Quote Post

This amendment is better isnt it? now they think EPT will make MORE than US$50million/yr, thats if it partners with a major pharma, and gets 5-10%

If it takes melantan to market itself, which would cost about $30million, it would get 100% of sales.

4874 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 4831 4832 4833 4834 4835 4836 4837 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING