Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

141 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

PYC, PHYLOGICA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Jan 13 2021, 04:09 AM
  Quote Post

If there is any kind of market correction on the back of Trump leaving office or some other unforeseen event yet to occur then a pullback to 12c is totally on the cards. That would form a classic head and shoulders. Most likely this would result in further price collapse with a target of about 6c.

How long has Junior been there for now? He may've moved the price but it is still nowhere near IPO price given the dilutuion and commercially he has been unable to achieve anything. Gotta wonder if Dad made a blunder.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Jan 8 2021, 09:24 AM
  Quote Post

Seriously. If PYC had anything the world might be interested in you'd think they would present it at the greatest biotech conference in the world next week at the JPM conference.

Instead they put out an announcement saying they will present at the greatest conference nobody has ever heard about before until now.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Dec 30 2020, 09:52 AM
  Quote Post

Guess the 30 day MA about to move through the 100 day MA on weaker prices by the day doesn't really suit a pumptards agenda. Perhaps that explains it.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Dec 29 2020, 07:55 AM
  Quote Post

Strange how all the HC pumptards have gone into hibernation, price is in decline, nothing doing anytime soon and we are supposed to believe they are going to go it alone for trials.
Please.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Dec 22 2020, 01:05 PM
  Quote Post

Share price now below 100 day moving average. Not a good look. But new CEO doesn't have to move the dial far before his squillions of options are in the money. You know its all about the philanthropy though.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Dec 11 2020, 02:02 AM
  Quote Post

New kid on the block has some interesting Merck history given the ALNY fingerprints all over PYC. Merck were the only ones ALNY never picked a fight with and gave them what they wanted when they wanted it and the ALNY deal making man quit not so long ago.

Recently, Merck sold out of their MRNA holding. Its a big move to ditch out on Gates' Foundation and US military plus others of note.
I wonder if they are going to make a move on ALNY and let PYC wither.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Dec 10 2020, 03:07 PM
  Quote Post

There must be a back story here that Machiavelli himself would express shock at. Unfortunately for Huey it looks as though he's the victim and now there's a new kid on the block who is gonna milk this tit dry...just like all the others before.

No wonder my old mate slayer made good on his threats to sell out. He knows there's nothing but a big dry coming up.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Dec 3 2020, 03:15 PM
  Quote Post

I reckon my old mate slayer has finally made good on his constant threats to sell out and did.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Dec 3 2020, 02:24 PM
  Quote Post

My cheery optimism is misguided in this instance. Initial instincts are right. This thing is a dog.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Dec 2 2020, 08:29 PM
  Quote Post

PYC pumptards on HC have really gone underground. That's usually a good sign on HC. Tonight they make their virtual presentations in Boston. The hotbed of Eastern seaboard biotech and where Huey opened the US office over his dining room table.

What is interesting, and what I haven't seen before is the call for investment meetings.

There must be a back story to this. Especially with Huey leaving so abruptly and the placement to the mystery insto in the last cap. raising. Now I read PFE are supplying the UK this week or next with their Covid vaccine. PFE were once another one of PYC's big name clients that paid a million bucks for rights and then disappeared without another word. I wonder if the investment meetings is all about licencing for the vaccine or if there is a buyout on the table. Perhaps we will get a new cornerstone holder a'la Morphosys and Novartis and the mystery insto is just the middle man for them.

We shall see what this week brings but I am now hopeful of finally something happening.

--------------------

141 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING