Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

5 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >   

Reply to this topic

CAJ, CAPITOL HEALTH LIMITED
arty
post Posted: Feb 13 2014, 11:26 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Feb 10 2014, 02:31 PM

Unfortunate timing ... of a cool holiday

Attached Image

I hope you all make a motza while I'm sampling the Reds in the South-West cool.gif

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: Feb 10 2014, 02:31 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Feb 10 2014, 10:59 AM

No, don't like it. More selling than I'm comfortable with, so I took my money back.
Shall take another look in March, when I'm back from holidays.

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: Feb 10 2014, 10:59 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Feb 7 2014, 03:12 PM

Watching the last minutes on Friday, I decided to hold over the weekend in spite of the last sell-down to 44c; that looked too "purposeful" to be taken seriously. More like a deliberate attempt to keep a lid on the price and prevent a breakout before those "interested parties" had their fill. Early today, there also appeared to be an Iceberg seller at 45c.
Too early to tell whether he's disappeared or just taken a breather.

Attached Image

Waiting for the next break.

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Feb 7 2014, 03:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nifty49's post @ Dec 11 2013, 05:59 AM

got an alert earlier today that the next leg could be about to break out.
Got set again and shall see if 44.5 holds.

Attached Image

PS: so it didn't hold, but closed just below; but it's still a HH after two HL's, safe enough for me to stick around over the weekend.

Attached Image

--------------------

nifty49
post Posted: Dec 11 2013, 05:59 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: OZGAZ's post @ Dec 10 2013, 08:10 PM

Looking at Arty's chart, I would say so.

OZGAZ
post Posted: Dec 10 2013, 08:10 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nifty49's post @ Dec 10 2013, 02:48 PM

It has certainly been in a bit of a downward trend of late ..has it bottomed out ?

Regards

Ozgaz

--------------------
Smile while TRADING it's only money... :)

Featured Stock Stories

nifty49
post Posted: Dec 10 2013, 02:48 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Dec 10 2013, 01:50 PM

Fundamentally, a good pick up!

Heading back to where it came from. News will speed up the process!

Nifty

Said 'Thanks' for this post: arty  

arty
post Posted: Dec 10 2013, 01:50 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: OZGAZ's post @ Sep 6 2013, 09:27 AM

Got some today on the rebound.

Attached Image

The weekly chart paints an even clearer picture:

Attached Image

--------------------

OZGAZ
post Posted: Sep 6 2013, 09:27 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: batikit's post @ Sep 5 2013, 10:33 PM

Not wrong Batikit I bought in and sold for a profit and hoped for a pullback to get back in again - never happened !!!

Cheers

Ozgaz

--------------------
Smile while TRADING it's only money... :)

batikit
post Posted: Sep 5 2013, 10:33 PM
  Quote Post

This stock keeps rising everyday, when will it stop?

5 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING