Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

MZN, MARINDI METALS LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Aug 19 2019, 02:36 PM
  Quote Post

It would seem the new direction into conglomerate gold probably revealed more conglomerate than gold.

The SP has slumped (oft-referred to as a terminal decline) but someone is still putting up their hand at 0.1c, with a bunch of new shares, also priced at 0.1c, soon to be folded in:
....the underwritten 1-for-1 non-renounceable entitlement offer of fully paid ordinary shares to existing eligible shareholders closed on 15 Aug 2019.

Marindi received a positive response ... with 1,102,829,939 Shares subscribed for, representing a take-up of 49% of the total Shares offered under the Entitlements Issue and raising $1.1 million before costs
.......... and soon (drum roll, please), reinvention, with a 60 for 1 consolidation to happen.

- I wouldn't want to be a minority s/holder.... and I also wonder; IT or biotech or Bitcoin, for next appearance?

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

blacksheep
post Posted: Nov 13 2017, 09:45 AM
  Quote Post

After a lengthy (failed) court battle with Kidman Resources (KDR) over ownership of lithium rights at Mt Holland, MZN has now turned it's attention to another "hot" commodity - conglomerate gold in the Pilbara. The mere mention they had secured an option to acquire the gold bearing conglomerate tenement - Bellary Dome - sent the SP rocketing on Friday, and again today. SP is up currently 47% @ 2.5c.

HIGHLIGHTS
Contains historically mapped and sampled known
gold-bearing conglomerate units in the equivalent
setting/position to Purdy’s Reward.
 Hosts approximately 25km strike of the basal
contact between the Mt Roe Basalt and
conformably underlying conglomerate unit of the
Bellary Formation.
 Alluvial gold workings with gold values up to 22g/t
Au within the prospective horizon.
 Options fee of $100,000 and 10m shares paid to
Bacome Pty Ltd.
 Complements Marindi’s existing Pilbara assets
prospective for Gold and Base Metals.

Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING