Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

53 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 50 51 52 53   

Reply to this topic

RMS, RAMELIUS RESOURCES LIMITED
cdchi1
post Posted: Mar 20 2004, 11:03 AM
  Quote Post

IN REPLY TO A POST BY jsm, Sat 20/03/04 10:41am

See their recent announcement, available at www.rameliusresources.com.au

Its not as simple as a date, theres shallow drilling then deeper drilling after.

Cdchi1

JSM
post Posted: Mar 20 2004, 10:41 AM
  Quote Post

IN REPLY TO A POST BY cdchi1, Sat 20/03/04 11:39am

When are the drill results due? Any idea?

cdchi1
post Posted: Mar 20 2004, 10:39 AM
  Quote Post

Breakaway resources yesterday had good drill results from their mining area in Spargoville...this gives further support to my proposal that RMS have a good chance of encountering mineralisation at their Hilditch project (currently being drilled). Hilditch is also in the Spargoville region.

Cdchi1

cdchi1
post Posted: Mar 2 2004, 05:12 PM
  Quote Post

good announcement today, just before rights issue recipients (like me) get their shares...should limit any downside (will stop some from selling out).

PLENTY of upside if they hit nickel...those interested should see the ann and the embedded map jsut to cehck where they are drilling.

Cheers

Cdchi1

cdchi1
post Posted: Feb 18 2004, 07:12 PM
  Quote Post

IN REPLY TO A POST BY Blue_Sky_Harvest, Sun 15/02/04 11:10pm   [READ POST]

plenty of potential with this one...very prospective ground, with two known small gold resources...but it has plenty tenements that could host company making projects...

Im definitely taking up rights being offered by broker.

This and the next quarter will see plenty of drilling activiity.

C

Blue_Sky_Harvest
post Posted: Feb 15 2004, 11:10 PM
  Quote Post

Applications under current SPP (1:1) were to expire Tuesday 20th Feb. So tomorrow was to be the last day for express post on RMS. However, the closing day for Rights Acceptances has now been extended to 5.00 p.m. Adelaide time on Friday, 5 March 2004 (announced 11/2). $2.5M underwritten of the $4M.

Offer price is 11c. Shortfall shares can also be applied for. No options included. To raise $4M. Current Market cap is $2M - seems low considering RMS have a modest Au resource to mine and some exploration prospects.

The offer letter boasts that 11c is a 24% discount to the last price on the ASX prior to the date (24-Dec-03) of the announcement of the offer.

This one is a close call. Has been drifting down for a few months and closed on Thursday (12/2/04) at 11c. Gyrates badly and has never had any good direction since listing (31-Mar-03 at 20c with 1:2 free options). Ordinary investors never had a chance yet to get out at a profit.

Someone badly dumped this company on the 21st January - price spiked way down on high volume. Wonder what price the seed investors got in at and what proportion of the shares they hold? 10c may still be double their money perhaps. Ordinary investors in the IPO have had a sorry run in RMS so far.

Any way, with the extension of the closing date I don't have to decide tonight so I can wait and see till Wednesday 3 March for my decision.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Media-jolt free day - Your living is the factory, the product being manufactured is you the consumer.

Featured Stock Stories

topic-starter
post Posted: Feb 15 2004, 10:03 PM
  Quote Post

RAMELIUS RESOURCES LIMITED

53 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 50 51 52 53

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING