Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

2203 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 >   

Reply to this topic

CST, CELLESTIS LIMITED
Commodore
post Posted: May 27 2004, 03:13 PM
  Quote Post

Thanks Forrest works OK when associated real player. Strange thing for a 1kb, file must stream from the wall street reporter somehow web?

Cheers C

forrestgump
post Posted: May 27 2004, 02:09 PM
  Quote Post

G'day Commodore,

I'm not exactly sure how these rpm files work but let's give it a go. Whilst the audio file has disapeared of Wall Street Review, I still can play it from this rpm file. I will attempt to attach it to this post.

okay ... that didnt work ... not allowed to upload an rpm file

Plan B.

I've uploaded the rpm file to http://members.optusnet.com.au/~omni1/Cellestis.rpm

Try to download and play it and let me know how it goes.

--------------------
Peace
Fforrest

Try to be as good a person as your dog thinks you are.

drrc
post Posted: May 27 2004, 12:17 PM
  Quote Post

it seems to have gone missing- it was on the wall street reporter site. but i found the following today:

TB testing

We were gratified to read your report of the "new" tuberculosis test that could soon replace the familiar 100-year-old "tuberculin skin test" (12 April, p 21). Your readers might like to know that a very similar test already exists, has been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration and was launched worldwide years ago.

Like the ELISPOT test developed by Ajit Lalvani's team at the University of Oxford and described in your article, our company's "QuantiFERON-TB" test detects interferon secreted exclusively by the white blood cells of individuals infected with Mycobacterium tuberculosis, the bacterium that causes TB.

Not only is our test already "out there" rather than in the trial stages, it's simpler because we can test whole blood without having to separate out the white blood cells. One analyst can perform hundreds of QuantiFERON tests in a single day.

Lalvani's findings do illustrate the value of a test based on proteins absolutely specific for TB infection, however, and we'll soon be launching a version of our test embracing these improvements.
Tony Radford and Jim Rothel
Cellestis
Carnegie, Victoria

from http://www.newscientist.com/opinion/oplett...jsp?id=ns239316

cst looks like its firing up. more volume would be nice though.
cheers wink.gif

Commodore
post Posted: May 27 2004, 11:58 AM
  Quote Post

Does anyone have a link to the interview of Tony Radford some months ago.

Thanks C

drrc
post Posted: May 22 2004, 05:58 PM
  Quote Post

one i haven't seen b4, regarding children.
from
http://www.hawaii.edu/medicine/pediatrics/...ext/s06c19.html

"Replacement tests for the PPD skin test have been sought to help with the difficulty of correct placement, having the patient return for a reading of the test, correct reading of the PPD and correct evaluation of these results. A newer test, Quantiferon, is a blood test that is in the final stages of FDA testing and will, in all likelihood, replace PPD testing. It recognizes Mycobacterium TB specifically and eliminates the cross-reactions in patient who have been exposed to atypical organisms as well as those who have received BCG immunizations."

Gadget
post Posted: May 19 2004, 10:50 AM
  Quote Post

graduated.gif THANKS for the quick reply mr forrest =) yeaha i figured you probably wouldn't have it, but was worth asking anyways, hehe my g/f's doing a 'finacial analysis' assignment for uni, hehe i thought it would help. =)

biggrin.gif

great to see this one move.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

forrestgump
post Posted: May 19 2004, 10:28 AM
  Quote Post

Thanks Gadget,

No, unfortunately, I don't have one on TAB biggrin.gif

Aside from my interest in CST, part of my reason for doing this summary is an attempt to hone my skills in trying to understand what I need to know about a company from an FA point of view. I'm hoping that, once I have this one organized to my satisfaction, I will be able to come up with a general approach that I can apply to other investments.

I have also been refining my Spreadsheet valuation for CST and will post it on here within the next few days (hopefully).

--------------------
Peace
Fforrest

Gadget
post Posted: May 19 2004, 10:16 AM
  Quote Post

=) great report forrest! you wouldn't happen to have a report like that about TAB with ya? =) cheers

forrestgump
post Posted: May 19 2004, 09:26 AM
  Quote Post

Good Morning,

I have recently updated my personal summary research document on CST. The document has now been updated to include the latest financials and equity. There is also more general detail included. The document is provided as a Word document attached to this post.

You may want to read my previous notes in this thread re this document.

As usual, please feel free to copy, share, bin etc as you see fit.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  cst.doc ( 82K ) Number of downloads: 368

--------------------
Peace
Fforrest

balance
post Posted: May 17 2004, 02:22 PM
  Quote Post

G'day Forrest,
OK thanks for that.Its been going nicely.Thought something may have been posted re tb /detection et al somewhere 'out there' that directly or indirectly affected cst.2 dollars may prove a bit tough barring news.Past that barrier maybe $2.20 or so with some pushing ??
Look fwd to fda and japanese news.

--------------------
Day Trader: Lowest form of life in the known universe.
Shorter: Can limbo under a day trader.
Investor: Salt of the Earth.Sits to the right of God (Warren Buffet)
Share prices are only ever manipulated down.
Paper losses are not really losses.
Chat site posters always know better & know more than anyone about anything.
I'm 29.
The cheque is in the mail.

2203 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING