Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

53 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    

Reply to this topic

RMS, RAMELIUS RESOURCES LIMITED
mullokintyre
post Posted: Jun 10 2020, 10:03 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: triage's post @ Jun 10 2020, 08:33 PM

Yep nice work, I am betting there will be another run up on the PM's.
Loaded up on EVN and ALK today, already have a swag of RMS, so i expect riches beyond comprehension.
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

triage
post Posted: Jun 10 2020, 08:33 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: triage's post @ May 15 2020, 06:31 PM

Hi Mick - another sterling set of results for Eridanus today, and they sounded quite positive about Penny West as well (remembering that they downgraded what they had at Tampia soon after that acquisition was settled). The next announcement we should get from them will be about the life of mine, which hopefully will be another positive statement. That is due before the end of June and then onto what should be a cracking quarterly production announcement in early July.

--------------------
"The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent." John Maynard Keynes

"The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought." Rudiger Dornbush

Mozart fixes everything and Messi is a dog

triage
post Posted: May 15 2020, 06:31 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ May 15 2020, 01:37 PM

Ramelius is a different beast to Dacian and Gascoyne though Mick. One of the first things they did when they wrapped up the acquisition of Explorium was to downgrade all the reserve figures for Tampia. They did the same at Edna May, in taking the far more conservative view of going underground rather than going big on the open pit. They've hedged themselves very conservatively. Everything about Mark Zeptner and his team is about under promising and over delivering.

I suspect they have a company maker in Eridanus - it has the makings of being a mainstay at Mr Magnet for a number of years to come. Add on top of that what appears to be several hundred thousand ounces of very high grade ore from Penny West and a steadily performing Edna May then Ramelius stands a good chance of being a solid performer for some time to come. If the analysts can do their cash flow projections out 5, 6, 7 years then I think the RMS share price will be very well supported. I have no idea about the gold price but with any luck that might also help out.

--------------------
"The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent." John Maynard Keynes

"The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought." Rudiger Dornbush

Said 'Thanks' for this post: mullokintyre  

mullokintyre
post Posted: May 15 2020, 01:37 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: triage's post @ May 15 2020, 01:30 PM

Yeah, the last life of mine update I read from was from DCN, and look how well that went!
Mick

--------------------

triage
post Posted: May 15 2020, 01:30 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ May 15 2020, 11:13 AM

I read on hc that it is now at an 8 year high. Woohoo!

But Silver Lake is also up by about the same degree so the rise is beta not alpha. Talk of RMS being a chance of joining the ASX200 next month and of course they have their life of mine report due out in June, so everyone is in the mood to think that they are really savvy investors (when it goes down it's bad luck but when it goes up it's brilliance).

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: May 15 2020, 11:13 AM
  Quote Post

RMS powered thru a 12 month high.
All of my goldies well up today, an unexpected pleasure.
mick

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Apr 1 2020, 09:56 AM
  Quote Post

RMS released its 3rd quarter results this morning (pretty efficient seeing as the quarter only finished technically last night!).

Everything inline with guidance, no impact so far, and can't see why the full year results will not be in line with guidance.
I thought it was a reasonably good outcome, but the stock got marked down with the other gold stocks.
Its only April, but the sell in May and go away looks like a good strategy. Just a month early.
Mick

--------------------

triage
post Posted: Feb 24 2020, 05:45 PM
  Quote Post

A good day at the office, and easily remembered stats: a rise of 14.6% to reach $1.46. Not sure why but if it holds then the takeover of Spectrum should be a breeze (from memory the offer opens on Friday ... does make the acquisition of Penny West even more overpriced imo.

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jan 30 2020, 02:09 PM
  Quote Post

RMS has been a good trade vehicle for me over the past 12 months as the gold price fluctuated, however, not sure if it will continue to do so.
The only down side is their large forward sales book of 239,000 ounces at an average price of AUD1914 an ounce till May 2022.
If they maintain production at current levels, which is about 190,000 ounces per year,, more than half their production is in forward sales, at a price well below the current price of AUD 2345 .
I guess as long as the costs are contained, it should bea safe buy as an exposure to gold.

Mick

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jun 20 2019, 01:57 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jun 18 2019, 10:31 PM

Well, it didn’t take long to recover. Up 12% today.
A cynic might suggest it was just a shake out exercise..
Mick

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: triage  

53 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING