Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

128 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

PYC, PHYLOGICA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Yesterday, 10:14 AM
  Quote Post

ARWR down with an almighty thud today. FPRX up like a rocket.
I think its show time.
Keep an eye on volumes in the last half hour on Friday.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Yesterday, 02:15 AM
  Quote Post

I have regularly expressed my suspicions that it is PYC's technology ARWR is using to get endosomal escape. I don't know this for a fact but when I look at ARWR the stock price performance is other worldly but I don't know if their TRIM IP is proprietary if they are using PYC's or any other companies' IP.

Currently, anything they do is covered by safe harbour provisions I believe so there has been no commercial licence taken. Just development to manufacture data.

It makes me wonder what could PYC do, or any other company for that matter, to ARWR's welfare if they were to refuse to licence their IP for anything less than an unimaginable sum.

I suspect that is out of Junior's remit however. All he wants is that pay out clause exercised. Which is the answer to my ponderings: a buyout before a licence agreement by one of ARWR's partners. AMGN, JNJ, the Swiss or a new entrant.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 14 2020, 01:09 PM
  Quote Post

If Junior and Co. are sitting on such amazing transformational data and IP then why the hell isn't he up in San Francisco promoting it at the greatest biotech conference in the world?

Something not quite right here. Doesn't pass the smell test.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 6 2020, 06:18 PM
  Quote Post

A closer read of that announcement today shows there are still plenty of caveats attached. For example, end of the first paragraph, "Upon successful completion of IND-enabling studies, the drug is expected to progress to clinical testing in humans next year."

My interpretation is, IF our IND-enabling studies are successful once they are finished, we hope to find a partner to pay for clinical trials because with our capital structure we haven't got a hope in hell of conducting trials. Barton and Hockings are all tapped out and the real estate guy isn't a bottomless pit either so we need another White Knight but from the industry this time. But don't worry I know what I am doing.

Then you have to wonder, what power does the ASO providor wield over PYC? Have we seen the T&C's of that arrangement? No of course not. Do we know who it is with? Of course not. But don't worry, I know what I am doing. Just take a look at my payout clause in my employment contract. Shareholders will be just fine.

Everything else is just puffery.

I have a feeling this is going to end badly for minorities.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 6 2020, 09:59 AM
  Quote Post

To prove the point, Junior today puts out a statement saying it's business as usual as we charge ahead with what everyone else is describing as a failed business model but don't worry, I know what I am doing.

Everyone thought the same of Ayrton Senna.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Dec 31 2019, 10:12 AM
  Quote Post

If you take a look at the Twitter account of ALNY's CEO (the unnamed partner of PYC) he makes comment on the failing/failed business model of biotech.

This is the model Junior is adhering to.

If their unnamed partner reckons the model they're using is a failure why do they consistently put out the message that it's business as usual?

Either Junior hasn't got a freakin clue or he is running a scam and he's someone else's toe rag. Regardless, when you see the high level of ownership in just a few hands, some who have absolutely no background in science and are maintaining a slavish adherence to a failed business model with the knowledge that nobody ever walked away from ALNY in one piece then, the writing is on the wall for minority shareholders.

Especially with 3 billion, yes, THREE BILLION shares on issue!

--------------------

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

plastic
post Posted: Dec 21 2019, 09:09 AM
  Quote Post

Nowhere does PYC get a mention. But similar concepts do.
https://cen.acs.org/business/start-ups/CENs...97/i44#Ligandal

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Dec 5 2019, 03:02 PM
  Quote Post

Junior must be so pissed. Nothing he does has any effect on pumping the price. So he is now re-releasing the fact that PYC technology can deliver 100% more toxicity to animals than other technologies.

Big phucking deal Junior. What are you doing for your shareholders?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Dec 2 2019, 03:13 PM
  Quote Post

This statement released today must mean they have found an active payload in animals which they couldn't have used in the Genentech trials which were inefficacious in humans.
Today's news doesn't seem like new news to me somehow. Meaning, I have heard this before. So it is probably a re-run of something else which ended in failure. Possibly the Genentech trial. So, unless you are one of the suffering animals who needs that increased toxicity, it really isn't much of a big deal because that cross over from animals to humans really is a big deal.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Dec 2 2019, 11:25 AM
  Quote Post

Isn't that handy to know? Drug delivery is 100% more toxic in animals when using PYC technology.

--------------------

128 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING