Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

959 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Jan 20 2020, 04:30 PM
  Quote Post

Interesting to note that Chinese New Year falls on the same weekend as Australia Day.

It's the Year of the Rat.

Trump has already welched on North Korea. Wonder what or who is next.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Jan 19 2020, 04:29 AM
  Quote Post

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump “Trade Deals Drive Stocks To Record Highs.” @FoxNews

5:35 AM - 18 Jan 2020

Where's Pfizer? They'll have access to China's markets now too. Perhaps they need ALNY's products and developments first.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 18 2020, 07:26 PM
  Quote Post

Last half hour of trading would suggest somebody got wind of an announcement being made very shortly. However, it wasn't the one they were hoping for. But that doesn't mean there isn't one coming next week. After all, next weekend is Australia Day. Remember Herman during your celebrations.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 17 2020, 04:59 PM
  Quote Post

ASX trying to look like they're on their game by asking about the Make Me a Motza Archa director's options.

The response?

Oops! Don't mind me. I'm just useless. They call me a Company Secretary but I'm only here for the money until such time we back in Make Me a Motza Archa. Make me two at 2.5c.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 17 2020, 03:29 PM
  Quote Post

Alphabet (GOOG) just hit $1tn, yep, trillion market cap.

Who's gonna be BLTs daddy?

Waiting for the Scheming booklet to find out.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 16 2020, 07:53 PM
  Quote Post

Regards to the US - China trade deal, it was worth noting the praise Trump heaped on to his Kiwi in the White House mate, Chris Liddell. When Trump first got elected, he gave a TV interview and passed comment that the Trump win signals the end of the free market, laissez faire style of economic management.

Now we get the US - China trade deal followed by the USMCA while BLT wants to relocate itself to the US.

--------------------

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

plastic
post Posted: Jan 16 2020, 06:47 PM
  Quote Post

Make Me a Motza Archa director gets a bunch of BLT options at 20c in four years time.

Hardly inspiring. Reminds me of the old CEO who walked out on the company and left the options at the door. Way more than todays issue too. That was all I needed to know.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 16 2020, 04:50 PM
  Quote Post

US - China deal needs Presidential signature only. USMCA, agreed to by Trump, in fact negotiated by Trump needs a vote in the House ( which accords with my understanding of FTAs and American law).

USMCA was done over twelve months ago. Democrats fought tooth and nail against it. It gets its vote tomorrow. The day after China makes a deal with the US.

Do you think there's a connection between the two?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 16 2020, 02:26 PM
  Quote Post

In the statement below, Trump gives away how involved the US gov't is in taking care of US corporate interests. In this instance its Apple.

It goes without question PFE and ALNY will be getting similar benefits in the trade negotiations. We are yet to see a commercial outcome from it. But I suspect the day we do isn't far away now.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Jan 14 We are helping Apple all of the time on TRADE and so many other issues, and yet they refuse to unlock phones used by killers, drug dealers and other violent criminal elements. They will have to step up to the plate and help our great Country, NOW! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 16 2020, 09:08 AM
  Quote Post

US - China trade deal a done thing. During introductions, Trump said he would be meeting with the boss of JP Morgan tomorrow. Just as the JPM healthcare conference is coming to an end.

Lets hope we have an announcement some time soon and we don't have to wait for some impeachment trial to conclude. Australia Day sounds like a good day. But usually, these things come out in Feb. after everyone is back at work and kids back at school and university. BLT's Scheming booklet is due Feb. or March.

--------------------

959 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING