Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

4 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 >   

Reply to this topic

BLG, BLUGLASS LIMITED
whirl
post Posted: Feb 7 2013, 10:35 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jan 23 2013, 12:45 PM

interested, but missed the boat... blush.gif

arty
post Posted: Jan 23 2013, 12:45 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mpl's post @ Jan 23 2013, 12:30 PM

Thanks mate,
sadly, your heads-up comes a little late - I had missed it as well sadsmiley02.gif

Hopefully, they'll get a speeding ticket today, which might allow me to get a few closer to the 24c breakout level.

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

mpl
post Posted: Jan 23 2013, 12:30 PM
  Quote Post

No Post on BLG since June 2009.
Funny how Forums in general get filled with nothing but Stocks with Soooo much potential.

Anyhow BLG is worth adding to one's watch list at least. First run was 250% gain in Share price. Set up for a second look at 37c ?.

I was back in once 19.5--20c area appeared to be the support level. Added that a 20c SPP was recently performed.

Camo63
post Posted: Jun 24 2009, 07:50 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: thirty8south's post @ May 13 2009, 10:18 AM

Now thats a little better....
Though, either people are slotting a few away quietly or it's to hard to figure
the company out.
Personally I prefer the chart in since December.

Halvo

thirty8south
post Posted: May 13 2009, 10:18 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: seawindpilot's post @ Mar 14 2009, 07:17 AM

Happy Days
but not a mention

seawindpilot
post Posted: Mar 14 2009, 07:17 AM
  Quote Post

I do not normally post you find me lurking around the SLX board. However i loosley follow BLG because of Dr Petar Antakovic and his former assocation with SLX.

Thought this might be interesting to you.

EE Times: http://www.eetimes.com/null
Bright future seen for OLED lighting

EE Times Europe
(03/13/2009 10:06 AM EDT)

LONDON — The market for OLED lighting will take off in 2011, with OLED lighting revenues forecast to surpass PM (Passive Matrix) OLED displays in the 2013/2014 timeframe, reaching $6 billion by 2018, according to researchers at DisplaySearch.

Hundreds of millions of dollars have been invested in OLED lighting, especially in Europe, the U.S., and Japan.

Although OLED displays have been in mass production for about a decade, OLED lighting just started sampling and small volume production.

"This is due to the fact that OLED displays and OLED lighting face different challenges," said Jennifer Colegrove. Director of Display Technologies at DisplaySearch (Austin, TX.).

Colegrove added the innovative features of OLED lighting are inspiring the imagination of designers.

"OLED lighting devices emit from the surface, can be made flexible/rollable, and even transparent like a window or reflective like a mirror. OLED lighting is thin, rugged, lightweight, and has fast switch-on times, wide operating temperatures, no noise and is environmentally friendly. The power efficiency of OLED lighting has also improved dramatically in recent years."

According to DisplaySearch, the early and main players in OLED lighting industry will be Philips, GE, Konica Minolta, Lumiotec and Osram, all entering mass production by 2012. First to start selling in volume is expected to be Philips, followed by GE and Konica Minolta.

Featured Stock Stories

thirty8south
post Posted: Nov 5 2008, 01:05 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: rock on Monday 14/07/08 03:06pm

People over at SLX are getting all excited about blue glass and it is just one of their tech portfolio. Whereas I reckon it is worth assessing BLG for direct exposure to this market niche.

Thumbnail.

~ $30M company with about 5.5M cash (more than they expected) and they have recently commisioned their plant.

~ 166M shares on issue, with ~30M 20c options expiring 31/12/08

I think the largest shareholder, Access Macquarie will keep the share price supressed until January so as the option expire worthless.

THEN bluglass needs to turn around their cash burn position in 2009. Quite reasonable when you consider what they have set up, plant in Silverwater.

Worth a look, by January, if you believe the blue glass LED stories.

Technically, the chart is looking horrible with prices near all time lows and in downtrend, and now is not the time for blue sky stories, BUT these guys have more than enough CASH for working capital, they have their plant, now they just have to score the revenue.

rock
post Posted: Jul 14 2008, 03:06 PM
  Quote Post

Energy Efficient Lighting Innovator BluGlass Limited to Open Plant
Next generation lighting pioneer BluGlass Limited (BLG) today announced that its pilot
manufacturing plant built in Sydney to demonstrate its light emitting diode technology
and facilitate licencing would be officially opened on 17 July 2008.
The important milestone comes as:
· BluGlass’s first commercial-scale semiconductor reactor is being installed in the
new Silverwater plant.
· An Australian Research Council (ARC) grant was awarded to BluGlass to
improve the efficiency of its technology.
The plant opening will be an important milestone for BluGlass, coinciding with the
arrival and installation of its first commercial-scale semiconductor reactor. The new
reactor will be used to demonstrate the significant energy and cost savings that
BluGlass’s breakthrough process is expected to deliver for next-generation LED
lighting products.

3days to go should inprove sp.

K-oss
post Posted: Dec 10 2007, 01:02 PM
  Quote Post

I like the look of BLG - and have bought.
Provided this higher low holds, i think it'll form a nice new uptrend.
I think i've labeled all the things i like on the chart below.

Cheers,
K-oss
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Charts posted purely for those interested in charts, I'm not interested in entering charts v's fundamental analysis debates, end of story.
CHARTS HAVE MERITS, AS DO FUNDAMENTALS!

Opinion only, NOT advice, I am not a licensed advisor. Caveat emptor.

FIREFOX users, right click chart image and chose "view image"

bettyboop
post Posted: Dec 10 2007, 12:01 PM
  Quote Post

looks like BLG is comming back up again. It's frustrating at the lack of news or announcement with BLG. If Blg is trending up, we should see it making higher high above 60 cents. I've been in BLG once before, hopefully, I'm second time lucky and don't have to cut my losses.

4 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING