Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

4 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 >   

Reply to this topic

RDS, REDSTONE RESOURCES LIMITED
angryangus
post Posted: Dec 7 2007, 12:24 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: CatDog on Friday 25/05/07 08:02pm

Anyone heard anymore on this one???

CatDog
post Posted: May 25 2007, 08:02 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: CatDog on Saturday 07/04/07 09:36am

Chomp Chomp !! accumulate ....Prosperous Trading....CD

CatDog
post Posted: Apr 7 2007, 09:36 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: kevro on Friday 06/04/07 01:29pm

G'day Kevro ....I too have followed RedStone before listing...Juan Carlos Olivero is our man with the South American experience/exposure.....his experience will be a valued asset to Rds.....on the Australian front West Musgraves /Halley's etc is starting to attract some attention ....(the drill bit will do the talking)............
rumour has it that the Chinese are keen on Rds and that Rds are keen on Ravensphorpe..
Prosperous Trading....CD

kevro
post Posted: Apr 6 2007, 01:29 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: CatDog on Wednesday 28/03/07 11:40am

just found this on the Dec 21 2006 presentation re South America.

Redstone has a particular interest in developing a project generative arm in South America. To this end, it has established a Brazilian subsidiary company and has already applied for ground based on its conceptual targeting for nickel deposits. It is also negotiating with a major mining company to further this conceptual targeting activity in South America.

kevro
post Posted: Apr 6 2007, 12:51 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: CatDog on Monday 26/03/07 11:00pm

Hi CD, I new RDS were is South America working on a project even before they listed. Was wondering were you heard the Uranium talk from

I also here that RDS & BHP are working together and sharing technology somewhere on one of RDS's tenements and that in the past BHP have been sprung flying the high tech geological planes over there property by the RDS pilot on ground. They were asked to leave on that occasion.

I hope that BHP do not take over RDS as I feel we the shareholders will have a much better outcome once we see the exploration reveal what they really have. Anything under $10 and we are being short changed.

Kevro

CatDog
post Posted: Mar 28 2007, 11:40 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: CatDog on Tuesday 27/03/07 02:28pm

DUE DILLIGENCE REPORT RELATING TO THE
CORACHAPI URANIUM PROSPECT

I'm over at Cts KB smile.gif) toot toot !!

Featured Stock Stories

CatDog
post Posted: Mar 27 2007, 02:28 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Marsupial on Tuesday 27/03/07 10:24am

G'day smile.gif I am now fully set on Rds and the patienta has kicked in .....oh oh !! Mars and KB...I am now fully set on Trf (now 78c) check out the Trf thread.....Prosperous Trading....CD

Marsupial
post Posted: Mar 27 2007, 10:24 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: King Baz on Tuesday 27/03/07 12:06am

Must be good if you need lead boots. My informant's advice suggests $3 per share soon.

I'll dig deeper.

King Baz
post Posted: Mar 26 2007, 11:06 PM
  Quote Post

Corachapi has a mighty fine resource biggrin.gif

If you need maps, lead boots or anything else to get you to Puno let me know laughingsmiley.gif

--------------------

Regards,

KB

LIFE IS FRAGILE and as investors we have disproportionately significant moral obligations.

I encourage people to watch the DVD titled 'The Corporation' to fully understand the exploitative nature intrinsic to corporations. Then, immediately after to watch the 'Inconvenient Truth' to put it in context.

CatDog
post Posted: Mar 26 2007, 11:00 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Marsupial on Monday 26/03/07 12:39pm

Hi Mars ...a bit of a delay in drilling but apparently should kick off drilling first week in April..West Musgraves has plenty of potential they say?? Halley's ..Saturn etc..
then there's the uranium in Argentina....not to mention I reckon Bhp are stalking Rds:))
Patienta required same as Nwe(Toot Toot !!;)).......Prosperous Trading...CD

ps...may be worth putting Cts on the watchy (now 54c) That damn!! mountain in Peru has good uranium grades !!!

4 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING