Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

12 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

AZS, AZURE MINERALS LIMITED
jeeves
post Posted: Oct 4 2017, 02:04 PM
  Quote Post

20:1 share consolidation proposed?? Has anybody ever seen these support a higher price. All that I have had holdings of in the past have only slipped back. Obviously the market is not impressed as they have slumped 12% on the news.

slick7
post Posted: Dec 1 2015, 03:40 PM
  Quote Post

this should be getting more attention given recent developments in Mexico - anyone else watching?

Said 'Thanks' for this post: jeeves  

shaktam
post Posted: Jun 26 2013, 07:03 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Horace's post @ Jun 26 2013, 06:46 PM

EOFY selloff I would imagine, The gap will close late friday early monday and we should see it rally hard. I was also hoping for La Tortuga, still a great result pity the market didnt see it that way. Long Term outlook still looks great IMHO The Mexican Sirius smile.gif Dreams can come true. lol

Horace
post Posted: Jun 26 2013, 06:46 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: shaktam's post @ Jun 26 2013, 06:19 PM

Started off very significant then ran out of gas, appears the project must be financially sound. Will be good to hear more news over time as this one pans out. I was hoping the announcement was for La Tortuga and that they found what they thoughts was there. It's a gamble!! mellow.gif

--------------------
PS - I know very little about not very much

Said 'Thanks' for this post: shaktam  

shaktam
post Posted: Jun 26 2013, 06:19 PM
  Quote Post

HUGE COPPER INTERCEPT AT CASCADA

DYOR

shaktam
post Posted: Mar 20 2013, 12:07 PM
  Quote Post

Alot of short selling for what looks to be an ANN pending delivery very soon I think, still a B/H sentiment from me if you not already edxposed. DYOR

Featured Stock Stories

shaktam
post Posted: Feb 17 2013, 12:08 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: shaktam's post @ Jan 10 2013, 11:20 AM

Not a lot of interest from forum member on this one?

Still a lot going on over the next 2 months, and a lot more longer term also.

shaktam
post Posted: Jan 10 2013, 11:20 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Nov 8 2012, 12:36 PM

We were up 220% Tuesday and looks to be holding in at .045c more drilling results due over the next two weeks. IMO there is enough hype to buy in now still of your not exposed to this stock yet.

shaktam
post Posted: Nov 8 2012, 12:59 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Nov 8 2012, 12:36 PM

Results due any day now with a steady on flow over the next 2 months. Fat profits rated a buy in for this reason.
  • El Tecolote drilling continuing, assay results due in November
  • La Tortuga exciting, large porphyry target warranting furtherdrilling – potential company transforming project
  • Recent SPP and placement see the company fully-funded

arty
post Posted: Nov 8 2012, 12:36 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: shaktam's post @ Nov 8 2012, 11:51 AM

... are there any rumors to buy into?
The chart doesn't suggest any reason for it; the Market appears utterly listless.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

12 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING