Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

9 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

MZI, MZI RESOURCES LTD
mme
post Posted: Oct 20 2015, 05:20 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mercury's post @ Oct 20 2015, 03:00 AM

Management weren't my flavour and I left the building a long time ago! I see they've done another ripper deal! 40 cents!! biggrin.gif

mercury
post Posted: Oct 20 2015, 03:00 AM
  Quote Post

judging by the posts for this stock, MZI is NOT on everybody's favorite list....and there are good reasons why. The stock has dropped to a very low price and with lots of shares (now consolidated) and one of those companies that likes to take advantage of a good track, showed up with investing money with high interest payments and lots of clauses (I don't know what they all were) to make sure they had a good chance of pulling off a big win should the company get into the winning circle.
Well the winning circle is in view and they are taking advantage of their clauses to get shares at a low price.

There might be a few investors / traders on this forum who may have some interest in this company, and I would like to hear their views. I had money in this one long ago.

mercury
post Posted: Oct 3 2013, 11:10 AM
  Quote Post

Seems to me that MZI board has done a deal that gets the project up and running. But will they make money after paying out so muc in royalties (based on gross mineral output) and giving away cheap shares????????????

Merc

mercury
post Posted: Sep 18 2013, 10:24 AM
  Quote Post

Argonaut takes 33 million shares for 1.5 cts each and then says they are lending .5 mill and money can be repaid with money they give for 33 mill shares. ....in other words. .... they lent .5 mill $ and get it right back. plus 33 million shares?????

Merc

mercury
post Posted: Sep 7 2013, 12:03 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ Sep 6 2013, 05:32 PM

I MUST OF missed something in that broadcast. Will listen again.

mme
post Posted: Sep 6 2013, 05:32 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mercury's post @ Sep 6 2013, 07:28 AM

Latest broadcast by Trevor Matthews. biggrin.gif

Featured Stock Stories

mercury
post Posted: Sep 6 2013, 07:28 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ Sep 6 2013, 04:45 AM

How do you know completion is within a month?

thanks

Merc

mme
post Posted: Sep 6 2013, 04:45 AM
  Quote Post

No talk of this one? Nice rise on good volume recently and appears the main hurdle is about to be completed within the month. Market cap imo assuming the financing is done on favorable terms for share holders still looks very cheap imo! As always PDYOR.

Very high risk though possibly extremely high reward are the options with a 2.5 cent excise price in December 2013!! biggrin.gif

mme
post Posted: Jul 13 2013, 11:57 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Digger's post @ Jul 13 2013, 11:17 AM

No mate. On the Apple Isle.

I do like MZI but hate the delays! Hopefully the news flowing over coming months will put the options in the money!!! Has happened before so keep the fingers crossed. biggrin.gif

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Digger  

Digger
post Posted: Jul 13 2013, 11:17 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ Jul 13 2013, 08:21 AM

Valid points, Mercury & Mme,

The project economics based on the November DFS are extraordinary.( NPV $133mil, IRR 71%, payback of 15 months) Now, If they can secure development funding ($75mil bank debt ) which by all accounts appears to be close, I cannot see how this will go backwards.

But as you say, the underlying commodity price going forward is the key. My thinking is that while China growth is settling at or near 7% the offset is US which appears to be growing, and off-course Euro zone which has to start its growth phase very soon. Given that this market sector is on the whole controlled by a duopoly (Iluka & Rio 70% of global market share)
My thinking is that MZI has a very good chance of initially becoming the 4th and later 3rd major in this sector. (3-5 year time scale) they have the in-ground resources to do that.

Not a ramp guys, (i don't do that. I'm a long term investor) Just my rationale for investing in this one, lots of other risks still exist, but on the whole I'm comfortable with it at this point.

Cheers
Digger
Ps. any of you guys Melb. based?

9 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING