Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

38 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

NIO, NICKELORE LIMITED
Buoya
post Posted: Aug 4 2009, 10:16 PM
  Quote Post

It seems to be increasing sharply the past few days, any news on this one?

RADIO
post Posted: Mar 11 2008, 08:36 AM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (06/03/2008 15:30:00):
NIO - Strong Returns for Nickel Project Scoping Study - Mr Iggy Tan, MD

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RADIO
post Posted: Feb 12 2008, 10:33 AM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (06/02/2008 11:00:00):
NIO - Heap Leach Scoping Study Update - Mr Iggy Tan, MD

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.

zac
post Posted: Jan 24 2008, 07:45 PM
  Quote Post

Slowly but surely this company will get it's act together.
They have a lot more announcements yet and it's just as well the resource boom will continue for years.
Some progress expected this year on their way to nickel production. It wouldn't take much to significantly lift the sp so hang in there all ye faithful.

Buoya
post Posted: Jan 24 2008, 12:53 PM
  Quote Post

positive announcement today, fingers crossed

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jan 24 2008, 10:14 AM
  Quote Post

Topic rename

HALCYON GROUP LIMITED (HCY)

To:
NICKELORE LIMITED (NIO)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

Featured Stock Stories

gato
post Posted: Oct 3 2007, 10:49 PM
  Quote Post

HCY or NIO perhaps later . Somehow this
remains me the ...space shutle. hard to get of the ground
but if this takes of , and dont blow in the air , many of us ...may need bonoculars to see
the price. Iggy Tan has the skills to do it.

wacko.gif

BSA
post Posted: Sep 14 2007, 11:18 AM
  Quote Post

QUOTE (favshare @ Friday 14/09/07 12:02pm)

Hi Fav, no matter what happens its good to walk away with $s in hand,...the penny arcade, you have to luv it.

A little tip, when a stock gaps up as much as HCY did y/day rallies, and then dies it is called a spike stall reverse. (time for traders to run) Anytime a hot stock gaps up that much I would tend to sell into it ( and look for a lower re entry at some stage) I could add it is not always the right thing to do, but in most cases it is.

Cheers

--------------------

favshare
post Posted: Sep 14 2007, 11:02 AM
  Quote Post

Well right or wrong I am out at .035 Made some money so I can not complain. I hate consolidations, it often takes away the reason I enter these penny stocks. biggrin.gif

veeone
post Posted: Sep 14 2007, 09:56 AM
  Quote Post

Cheers Fav!!
Interesting though that if i put a sell in at that price it gets rejected saying price too far from market price.This is what i get......
""Your order cannot be accepted as your `At Limit` price is too far from the stock`s last traded price.""
Have to be a broker to be able to put in such a high sell price...
Anyone offer an explanation?????? Cheers
V1

38 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING