Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

17 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

ADO, ANTEO DIAGNOSTICS LIMITED
blacksheep
post Posted: Aug 29 2017, 11:00 PM
  Quote Post

A bit of news from ASIC that involves trading in ADO back in 2013 - might explain some of the SP movements back then.

Monday 28 August 2017
17-285MR Day trader pleads guilty to market manipulation

between 3 January 2013 and 28 October 2013, carrying out 117 transactions in CFDs relating to Anteo Diagnostics Limited (ADO) shares which had the effect of creating an artificial price for trading in ADO shares on the ASX; and

between 8 May 2013 and 7 January 2014, carrying out 4 transactions in CFDs relating to ADO and in the shares of ADO, that had the effect of creating a false or misleading appearance of active trading in ADO shares on the ASX.

http://asic.gov.au/about-asic/media-centre...t-manipulation/

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

Said 'Thanks' for this post: slayer  

arty
post Posted: Mar 26 2016, 01:07 PM
  Quote Post

For nearly 3 years, the Market has been rather dismissive of all the presentations, interviews, and promises.
Too much "ado", possibly?

Attached Image

Of course, there have been periods when bounces off the channel bottom offered opportunities for quick swing trades.
One such opportunity may be about to present itself at the current bounce off support.

Attached Image

So far, I haven't taken a position, preferring to wait and see whether the gap to 4.9c might still be closed. Thursday's Doji Star makes that a likely scenario. In any case, were I to take a Long position, it would only be a small one under tight speccie rules, to be relaxed only if the second trendline were also broken.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

slayer
post Posted: May 26 2015, 05:21 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Hunter7's post @ May 13 2015, 01:24 PM

Battery work funded - interesting. I'm no tech head but I think it is silicon? Something like M&G constantly breaks and rebonds the expanding and contracting silicon (which is the problem with using silicon in batteries apparently) and that helps. Sorry - not a tech head on this - there is a website called visioninvesting that talks about it.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: PeterH  

Hunter7
post Posted: May 13 2015, 01:24 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: lgrif's post @ May 13 2015, 12:16 PM

Hi lgrof their ann on batteries etc are too vague for me to comment. I look at the graph and see the price smashed but on the other hand they seem to have a number of projects about to bring in income, makes the price look oversold to me. I've takem a small position and will see how that goes before buying more. Cheers

lgrif
post Posted: May 13 2015, 12:16 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Hunter7's post @ May 13 2015, 10:09 AM

G'day H7, Would you by any chance have an idea what ADO plans with Anteo Energy, beyond their 21/4/ announcement?
The bit about batteries & nanomaterials interests me. Would they by any chance be tying to bond graphene , which int's pure form, I understand is almost impossible?
This plus other recently announced agreements, could perhaps mean ADO is finally moving ahead ?.
Still a risky specie at this stage imo.

Hunter7
post Posted: May 13 2015, 10:09 AM
  Quote Post

Has ADO been oversold or is there a bit more to go ??

Featured Stock Stories

toppy01
post Posted: Jul 31 2014, 11:49 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: garyn's post @ Jul 31 2014, 10:44 AM

If ya long term why worry bout charts?

garyn
post Posted: Jul 31 2014, 10:44 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ May 15 2014, 08:53 AM

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A CHART OPINION ON ADO .IT SEEMS all is well at ADO ALTHOUGH TIMELINE MAY BE EXTENDED.CHARTWISE IT IS ALL NEW TO ME .SO ANY OPINION IS APRECIATED

slayer
post Posted: May 22 2014, 10:31 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rozz's post @ May 22 2014, 01:23 PM

Yes it does have that feel.

rozz
post Posted: May 22 2014, 01:23 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ May 15 2014, 08:53 AM

Its ADO time again..just letting you know.

17 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING