Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

15 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

MAR, MALACHITE RESOURCES LIMITED
Guest_Fluxmaker_*
post Posted: Apr 21 2013, 07:24 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Fluxmaker's post @ Apr 3 2013, 07:11 PM

1. these blokes should have or should try to sell conrad to mancala for any reasonable amount. Would reduce mancalas exposure to risk by having 100% of the income. $1m bucks anything.

2. Cash burn rate on admin is $360/Q. If they did nothing in the field, they will just make it to production time at Lorena.

3. at some point unless they sell a non core asset, they will need to do a cap raising.

4 The silver / gold price crash closed a window of them re the JV on Conrad and doing a raising cash at much higher levels.

5. problem is everyone wants to sell non core assets.

6. Anything thats not Lorena related or a satellite project should be up for sale.

7. We have got to the rediculous position that this co is trading at a $7.2m fully duluted MC and a $6.3m undiluted MC. when the cash profit at todays price is going to be a min of $4.9m and a possible $7.4m (25k, 800 cost).

8. The JV on conrad tanking and the bullion market colapsing ripped away their ovious near term strategy of pulling it all together and having the oppies in the money.

Now those with the inside knowledge of any cap raising will be able to smack this around at will to benefit themselves.

the only thing to keep all and sundry playing with a straight bat is the Patersons corporate director sitting on the board speaks for a truck load of shareholder and options holders. basically he will be working overtime to pull a rabbit out of the hat to keep everyone happy I should think.

Flux

Guest_Fluxmaker_*
post Posted: Apr 3 2013, 07:11 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Dec 17 2012, 02:32 PM

I would say that the JV's are in the bag. The share price is not rising because it is being staged managed. Why because it looks like the most plausible is a merger with BCD. If that occurs its a huge win on paper for MAR. BCD is backing trading at cash backing. You get tens of millions worth of gold producing plant for nothing. its no secret from MAR and BCD that the JV was a goer. me thinks they are taking it one step further and doing a corporate deal but thats purely an educated guess.

mullokintyre
post Posted: Dec 17 2012, 02:32 PM
  Quote Post

Anyone who wants to practice day trading should observe this stock.
It has been oscillating between 0.009 and 0.01 for weeks.
Buying a parcel at o.009 guarantees a 10% profit if it goes up.
Not many traded, but it is a profit even if in small amounts.
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

wintermute
post Posted: Feb 22 2012, 09:33 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: perdant's post @ Jan 28 2012, 06:56 PM

Hi Perdy I haven't seen you here before (not that I've been around a lot lately!). I'm still holding and hoping, the options punt is the only thing that is likely to see me get out of the red though bar a major breakthrough. The shares alone would need around a 500% rise for me to see them break even.

Tony.

--------------------
Any intelligence I may appear to have is purely artificial.

Information posted should be considered opinion only, and may have been arrived at through incorrect interpretations or assumptions... caveat emptor!!

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jan 30 2012, 10:24 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: perdant's post @ Jan 28 2012, 06:56 PM

No perdant, the other half went out a long time ago.
Even if I had stayed in, I would have been still well under water.
Not sure if I want to be in it at the moment.
If I was going to, it needed to be two days before the run started, not two days after!!

Mick

--------------------

perdant
post Posted: Jan 28 2012, 06:56 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jan 27 2012, 07:50 PM

Still got a lot more to make up the losses since the placement was announced late last year. Are you still holding?

Featured Stock Stories

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jan 27 2012, 07:50 PM
  Quote Post

WOOOaaa there boy!

Up 62% today! Now thats interesting.

Mick

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Feb 28 2011, 09:21 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Commander C's post @ Feb 18 2011, 11:26 AM

Up 12% this morning.
Took half as profits.
Will wait for the next pull back and do it all again.
Not making a lot in one hit, but its starting to add up.
Mick

--------------------

Commander C
post Posted: Feb 18 2011, 11:26 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Sep 20 2010, 12:40 PM

Hi Mick

MAR really need better investor relations -- today's release should be good news

but it is too wordy and no pictures and no graphs and no presentation and no fuzzy happy words in big bold font:)

mullokintyre
post Posted: Sep 20 2010, 12:40 PM
  Quote Post

Starting to act like AYN. had a speccy sell of some of mine at 079 taken out. looking for the recent high of 12 cents. Watch if silver sneaks above $21
Mick

--------------------

15 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING