Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

151 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    

Reply to this topic

PYC, PYC THERAPEUTICS LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Aug 27 2021, 11:31 AM
  Quote Post

ALNY have had a surreptitious presence on the board for some time. It has now moved to Merck.

When you look at the subsidiaries of ALNY, what stands out is no Down Under subsidiary. Neither in Australia nor NZ. Strikes me as odd that they can have subsidiaries all through Europe, the Americas and in Taiwan and Japan but they can't be bothered with Down Under. Yet they maintain a presence on the Board. Very odd.

I also note one of the subsidiaries is Sirna. A Merck mistake which they sold to ALNY. I can remember Merck bossing ALNY on a transaction for some IP once. It was the only time I ever saw ALNY back down from an IP fight.

I reckon it will be Merck or ALNY who swoops on PYC but it will be at a discount of a few limbs.

It was always ALNY who said ARWR didn't have anything of value despite them having use of PYC's endosome escape technology patent. So maybe ARWR are the developers and provers of it and ALNY just come along and take the cake when it suits them.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Aug 19 2021, 10:08 AM
  Quote Post

Big question is, will there even be a AGM this year?
I don't think so.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 18 2021, 07:19 PM
  Quote Post

The counter weight to After Pay like multiples is the AMGN-FPRX deal and the associated suspicion of surreptitious backroom deals.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 18 2021, 03:38 PM
  Quote Post

I have never seen anyone take a dance with ALNY and walk away with all their limbs intact.

Even though PYC has Mr. Real Estate and Hockings et.al. I can't imagine them being up to the game when it comes to picking a fight with big pharma and their G-men cronies.

The only outcome for PYC is to sell. The question is at what price? Or to re-phrase, how many limbs will it cost them to sell?

Though, the Afterpay transaction does confound this argument.

https://youtu.be/-6VTci1Bunk

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 17 2021, 12:36 PM
  Quote Post

Oh dear me. Someone doesn't like what they have to say with that price action

14c still not breached though.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 11 2021, 01:52 PM
  Quote Post

Roll up, roll up and hear all about it on the 17th.

Jeez. I know what the message is already; business as usual folks. Everything just fine. We have xyz to look forward to and wait for the market to figure us out if you want a decent share price.

Farcical to even carry on as they are.

Just don't ask about the 3ban plus shares on issue. That's going rogue and not in the script.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 10 2021, 06:30 AM
  Quote Post

Afterpay was an all scrip deal for never seen before multiples. The founders are billionaires but with very little cash.

Merck once paid $1.3bn cash for Sirna.

Considering the strange times we are in, maybe we will see a all scrip offer for something silly.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 8 2021, 10:05 AM
  Quote Post

A billion at 32c. Half billion at 16c. And quarter at 8c.

Take your pick as to which it will be. But technically, as we wait for data to deliver a binary outcome, the technicals indicate 8c is more probable. That suggests the data is a bust.

A tractor with no seed is just a vehicle. My old mate slayer would argue differently though.

I favour the 8c outcome when I remind myself of the AMGN - FPRX deal.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 5 2021, 12:38 PM
  Quote Post

A billion dollar sale makes it a 30c stock. Australian.

Do you think Mr. Real Estate will go for a deal like that?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 3 2021, 04:05 PM
  Quote Post

Didn't NAOS get flushed out of this stock?

I see the proprietors this site are involved with them on the front page. Kind of gives you a clue about what more and mirth one is subsumed by on these boards.

However, the After Pay buy out by an ARK influenced company gives pause for thought.

Is this the opening salvo?

Could be PYCs turn very, very soon.

Seriously, does anyone think Mr. Real Estate has any interest in the costs and risks of bringing a drug to market? Get over it if you do.

--------------------

151 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING