Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

60 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 57 58 59 60   

Reply to this topic

PEN, PENINSULA MINERALS LIMITED
sandybeachs
post Posted: Feb 19 2004, 08:39 AM
  Quote Post

hi all...

keep an eye on (kls)..

had nice day, price up .05 and volume up as well..

rememeber this is a 5 star risk factor, so just be careful..

regards

--------------------
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>investors should seek pro advice</span>

drarthur
post Posted: Jan 9 2004, 06:15 PM
  Quote Post

Got in on this one in december. Past few days every time a sell was placed around 25-27 it got taken out, often not from anybody queing up. Going great guns!

--------------------
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

emem8888
post Posted: Jan 7 2004, 09:21 PM
  Quote Post

Trading and price on the move.Volume up considerably last 2 days could be one to keep eye on.
Tenaments look promising anybody watching.

colaiscute
post Posted: Nov 19 2003, 12:50 AM
  Quote Post

Kanowna Lights Limited (KLS) is a West Australian based minerals exploration
company. KLS primarily explores for gold and nickel in Western Australia and is
focused on the 95% owned Pinnacles Nickel Project.

--------------------
colaiscute

stocko
post Posted: Nov 18 2003, 11:22 PM
  Quote Post

I have a few contacts over in the West who at various times have given me some good tips.
The news or speculation is that KLS has raised some cash and are about to JV their Nickel project.
They also have Gold interests so it could be worthwhile adding to the old trusty watch list.
I bought in the other day, just in case. rolleyes.gif

60 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 57 58 59 60

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING