Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

38 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

TOE, TORO ENERGY LIMITED
arty
post Posted: Jul 12 2017, 11:07 AM
  Quote Post

Since the WA State Government accepted the Federal approval, any lingering uncertainty has now been removed and Toro can proceed with the development. This is reflected in the chart. I've bought a few.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

jacsar
post Posted: Jan 6 2017, 02:25 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jan 6 2017, 02:05 PM

check BKY since Nov also

arty
post Posted: Jan 6 2017, 02:05 PM
  Quote Post

Channel Break.

Attached Image

What is driving it? Is it the expectation Donald Trump might need more yellow cake to blow us all up?
Or is the Market anticipating greater need for N-power if oil does become scarcer?

I feel a speeding ticket coming up; maybe the response to that will give us a clue.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: Jan 19 2015, 03:33 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jan 19 2015, 10:42 AM

This better not turn out another false break? unsure.gif
Tomorrow we'll know.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Jan 19 2015, 10:42 AM
  Quote Post

Has anyone noticed the recent rise of TOE?
It seems the permits are within reach, and if the U2O8 spot continues to improve, today's 9c buyers may soon be viewed with envy.

Attached Image

I'm already Long

Attached Image

PS: It would be nice if this morning's gap-up could be closed, but for a high-volume breakout trade, that is not essential. 9c ought to become new holding support; then we're away into the tens and teens.

--------------------

wolverine
post Posted: Apr 3 2013, 06:43 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: tissel's post @ Apr 2 2013, 05:37 PM

Where are they going to find $250m?

--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS

tissel
post Posted: Apr 2 2013, 05:37 PM
  Quote Post

Got approval today !, any thoughts

veeone
post Posted: Nov 29 2011, 09:12 AM
  Quote Post

Trading halt...capital raising to come! V1

Bigboppa
post Posted: Jun 16 2010, 11:19 PM
  Quote Post

Anyone seen the David Rawlings presentation at the ausimm conference??? http://www.toroenergy.com.au/_literature_6..._re_Lake_Mackay
Can anyone translate what it's saying? blush.gif Are the shares worth 7 cents?

wolverine
post Posted: May 5 2010, 12:06 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: veeone's post @ May 4 2010, 06:09 PM

I am struggling to see the economics in Wiluna so Napperby is no chance.

Perhaps down the track something needs to be done with EME and their nearby lowgrade thing but at this point there isn't much hope.

--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS

38 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING