Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

ERN, ERONGO ENERGY LIMITED
geenmeister
post Posted: Apr 2 2008, 01:40 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Tok3n on Monday 04/06/07 10:14am

What's the latest here fellas? Upbeat at $1, is there anything left in the tank that could be worth acquiring at 9.5c?

Tok3n
post Posted: Jun 4 2007, 10:14 AM
  Quote Post

Trading Halt!

Pending results

weirdsmiley.gif

garrry
post Posted: Jun 3 2007, 01:39 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Tok3n on Monday 28/05/07 04:37pm

ERN what a performer , results late May / early June .

Tok3n
post Posted: May 28 2007, 04:37 PM
  Quote Post

Hit $1 Today

Did they say results in late May?

rubba81
post Posted: Mar 30 2007, 02:37 PM
  Quote Post

seeing some explosive gains today, perhaps buyers getting set before drilling.

chris1983
post Posted: Mar 14 2007, 06:29 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: rubba81 on Wednesday 14/03/07 09:00am

Below is a resource estimate for only one of Erongo energy's prospects and there are plenty of great prospects on the 4 tenements that have been granted. See below.

We work out the estimate by

"length by width by thickness(depth)"

The mineralisation is hit over a zone from 25 to 35 meters thick. See quote taken from the message below.

"The drilling identified an apparently broadly flat undulating zone of mineralization 25 to 35m thick over an area of 800m by 250m. The mineralisation, identified as a radiometric and Radon anomaly, remains open to the south."

800 x 250 x 35

= 7,000,000 Cubic Meters

2.4 tonnes per cubic meter.

= 16,800,000 tonnes

Say we use an average grade of 250 ppm.

This will give us

4,200 tonnes of uranium which is just over 9 million pounds. This is a great start for an explorer. Exactly the news they were looking for to get them kick started. SP held up very well today and based off the calculations there is no way I'm selling these any time soon. They have too many prospects on their licenses. I think once the granting of EPLs kick off again in Namibia they will also get the fifth license which also has a historic resource. Erongo are looking good.

They will move into drilling quickly. see quote

"An RC rig has been secured and is scheduled to commence an initial 10,000m drilling programme at the Erongo Granites Project in April 2007."

Uranium spot is $90 and this will continue to increase. Uranium is the new energy. Companies like erongo will still have the opportunities to take advantage of uranium prices. Its only the beginning IMO.

ONE THING TO NOTE

Shares on issue are as follows

ERN- 39,104,310
ERNO- 37,515,689

Fully diluted Erongo are worth just over 50 million with 4 million + cash at bank.

Compare this to other Namibian explorers such as BMN/DYL/EXT and you can see there is plenty of room for Erongo to move. Especially due to the recent historic results which have been brought to our attention.

Erongo also have oil assets in Louisana which are bringing in cash flow..and they are building a large mineral sands project database based in Namibia which there has allready been hints of an in-specie distribution to share holders.

rubba81
post Posted: Mar 14 2007, 09:00 AM
  Quote Post

dont think we will be seeing new highs today, just goes to show how quickly market depth can change icon13.gif

rubba81
post Posted: Mar 14 2007, 08:54 AM
  Quote Post

News Out -

http://imagesignal.comsec.com.au/asxdata/2...df/00702484.pdf

Update of exploration activities on uranium projects in namibia

Buying depth looks strong, looks like it will hit new highs today!

chris1983
post Posted: Feb 4 2007, 12:22 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: NightStalker on Friday 26/01/07 08:35am

In the latest activites report Erongo actually had an image available from one of the two historic drill cores that was carried out over the erongo granites project license EPL 3453. If you read the quote below they state several zones of increased uranium foliation at depth were logged...and you can see the grades at depth which has one value at 460 ppm in the diagram. In the actual write up of the quarterly report the company only mentions the u308 hits towards the top of the hole with 134 to 982 G/t..they do mention the increased foliation at depth..but with no grades..if you look at the drillcore image you can see the grades and the grades they are hitting at depth are not bad. I remain optimistic even though it's only one historic drill core. It shows u308 could be found at good depths similar to that at the Rossing mine which would be a lot of tonnage especially when you go by the radiometric images.

"Two diamond holes in Area 1 were also drilled to evaluate the granite-uranium association. Yellowgreen secondary uranium mineralisation was observed from near surface in the weathered zone in the first hole. The near surface mineralisation ranged in value from 134 to 982g/t U3O8. Several zones of increased foliation at depth were also logged (refer drill log at Figure 2; hole was reportedly drilled to 170 metres)."[I]
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

NightStalker
post Posted: Jan 26 2007, 08:35 AM
  Quote Post

Tuesday (30th) unless the announcement is made early. Watch it though - I've been caught before by situations like this - where a company says they'll resume trading on a certain day, but release the announcement early and the market reacts (up or down) then when I've "tuned in" to check it on the day they were supposed to open, I've missed the boat.

--------------------
Regards, NightStalker

Algorithmic trading, and HFT are rendering Technical Analysis null and void.

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING