Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

3 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 >   

Reply to this topic

CBQ, COALBANK LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Aug 21 2018, 06:58 PM
  Quote Post

Lot of water under the bridge between last post and now.

Looks to me like the only way from here is up. If they haven't delisted yet then they mustn't intend to. And at this price, blue skies abound. Just don't ask me what they are about though. Used to be gas and coal.

A classic dog of the dow stock.

Now trading under AUH. Shows you how much SS is on the job.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jun 17 2011, 11:42 AM
  Quote Post

Company name updated from:

LODESTONE ENERGY LIMITED (LOD)

to

COALBANK LIMITED (CBQ)

Regards,

Share Scene Admin

edd111111
post Posted: Jan 25 2010, 10:19 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Jan 22 2010, 01:31 PM

Hey Plastic,

Given the fact that drilling hasn’t been successful in some of there tenements (Moreton project) and there burn rate of cash will see them through only 2 more quarters, (there only income last quarter was from issuing shares / options) and that many of the mid to longer term holders might be disgruntled at the dilution (50%) proposed, many investors will be on the wait and see what happens at the EGM, hence little activity for the traders to trade. Tambo drilling should be complete soon and if there is positive news there, expect that news to come out the week before the EGM as well as estimates for EPC 1299.

shares on offer should represent 50% of the Tambo project and around 15 – 20 % or the Moreton projects, current price suggests 65 million dollars or more in shares. There is mention that the amount of shares will make it more attractive to investment groups meaning the shares are likely to be liquidated again meaning the dilution will be felt by long term investors. Once the news flows and the EGM is out of the way, this stock should again obtain some momentum.

I am fairly new to Lodestone and for me, the shares should be issued for the benefit of the company moving forward. The SP will be volatile for a while but will enable it grow.

Cheers

Said 'Thanks' for this post: plastic  

plastic
post Posted: Jan 22 2010, 01:31 PM
  Quote Post

Must be out of favour. Not a single share traded today and very little coverage on these boards.

Does anyone have a cogent opinion on where this one goes from here?

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

crooky
post Posted: Nov 15 2009, 09:32 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: N.M.Mer.'s post @ Nov 15 2009, 08:48 PM

N.M.Mer,

Hadn't had much time to focus on LOD activities , think my last post was out of context ,
Anyhow am pleased with the market tracking upwards. Glad to hear yo had a win with CCU
Hadn't check the annual report , so news to me the top 20 holding 45% , tightly held

Crooky

N.M.Mer.
post Posted: Nov 15 2009, 08:48 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: crooky's post @ Nov 14 2009, 09:39 PM

Mr Crooky,

I can give anyone the sh**s - I am an annoying person. But at the moment I am a happy boy and so should you be, with this market tracking upwards. I had a great win last week when I flogged my CCU.

Lodestone is a very lightly traded stock and I am constantly seeing it go up or down 10% to satisfy one order. If anybody ever decides that they want a large lump of stock, the price will soar. I checked their annual report and was happy to see that the top 20 shareholders control 45% of the shares.

If they go back down to 0.16, I am going to get a few more.

A real punt though.

N.M.Mer.

--------------------
Disclaimer : Believe nothing I write .

crooky
post Posted: Nov 14 2009, 09:39 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: N.M.Mer.'s post @ Aug 7 2009, 02:53 PM

Need a bit more of your avatar,
still trading in the right direction, abliet slow
Cheers

crooky
post Posted: Oct 2 2009, 04:43 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: N.M.Mer.'s post @ Aug 7 2009, 02:53 PM

I took up a small holding in this as well , N.M.Mer

N.M.Mer.
post Posted: Aug 7 2009, 02:53 PM
  Quote Post

Bought 50T Lodestone this morning at $0.125. I like the directors and their ideas. Worth a punt.
N.M.Mer.

--------------------
Disclaimer : Believe nothing I write .

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jul 17 2009, 12:14 PM
  Quote Post

Renamed by request:

LODESTONE EXPLORATION LIMITED (LOD)

TO:
LODESTONE ENERGY LIMITED (LOD)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

3 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING