Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

64 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

PNR, PACIFIC NIUGINI MINERALS LTD
crystal
post Posted: Jan 25 2018, 12:32 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 25 2017, 08:17 AM

PNR chart

on the move this morning 3.7 million shares, well above average

9 month DAILY

Attached Image

chart

mick

nipper
post Posted: Jul 25 2017, 08:17 AM
  Quote Post

Pantoro Limited (PNR)
PNR is a growing gold production company, operating its flagship, 100% owned, Halls Creek Project (including the Nicolsons Gold Mine) in the Kimberley Region of Western Australia. Extremely competitive capital efficiency combined with high grades at Nicolsons delivered positive free cash flows in 2HFY17 despite the project being in being in ramp-up.

We have seen a number of company-specific catalysts delivered in CY17, including production growth and cost reductions, debt reduction and a major Reserve and Resource upgrade to support a longer mine life. We visited the site during the June quarter and came away convinced of further growth potential and the capability of the management team to deliver.

Buy, Price Target $0.31/sh
Bell Potter - Stock Picks for 2018

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

ericson
post Posted: Oct 12 2015, 11:35 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mano's post @ Aug 18 2010, 02:33 PM

Have a look at the latest announcements on PNR . they have recommenced production at Nicholsons mine , near Halls Ck .

it is being run by Metals X . looks like a good project with a IRR of 166%. the project , they have 805 and operate , balance owned by BNR. promises to be very profitable

mano
post Posted: Aug 18 2010, 02:33 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: ShareScene.com's post @ Dec 3 2009, 04:20 PM

so what the latest on PNR around the traps now as l see this week it hit .25. I bought in at .22 so l wont be retiring on this either.Might get rid of it once and for all or is there something l am missing on this one?

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Dec 3 2009, 04:20 PM
  Quote Post

Renamed by request:

CHROME CORPORATION LIMITED (CCI)

TO:
PACIFIC NIUGINI MINERALS LTD (PNR)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

datum
post Posted: Dec 2 2009, 06:47 PM
  Quote Post

Company Announcements Office
Australian Stock Exchange Ltd
Perth

30th November 2009
Change of Name and Head Office/Registered Address. 1. Change of Name.

At the Annual General Meeting of the Company held in Perth on 26thNovember it was resolved to change the Company name from Chrome Corporation Ltd to Pacific Niugini Ltd.

This name change has now been registered by ASIC and ASX will be making the change
effective on Wednesday 2ndDecember 2009.
The new company ASX code will be PNR. 2. Head Office and Registered Address Change.

With effect from 2ndDecember 2009 the head office and registered address of the company has been changed from:

150 Hay Street Subiaco, WA 6008

To:

14/46 Douglas Street, Milton, Qld 4064.

New phone number, fax number and postal address as set out below.
D J Lovell
Company Secretary

--------------------
This is not a bottom draw stock. This is a stock you take to the grave with you.

veeone
post Posted: Jun 27 2009, 12:42 PM
  Quote Post

Well must say made some nice moolah on chrome corp in the past. Wonder what opportunities the new direction will bring? V1
Chrome takes a shine WHILE on the subject of gold, there was an interesting announcement from Chrome Corp (CCI) that, having sold its South African chromite interests, it is buying an unlisted public company that has 4000sqkm prospective for gold in three Papua New Guinea provinces. The people behind Pacific Nuigini Minerals are those who ran the former gold play Abelle before it was taken out by South Africa's Harmony Gold.
Apart from the fact that Peter Cook, the former Abelle MD and now the key man at tin miner Metals X (MLX), is joining the CCI board, the deal also brings in PNG geologist David Osikore and PNG resources player Bill Searson. The important thing is that both these men know which doors to knock on in Port Moresby.
Our man in the PNG capital tells us that government forecasts are for the country's gold production to increase 25 per cent this year to a record 82 tonnes.
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/busin...4-18261,00.html

datum
post Posted: May 1 2009, 07:24 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: codfish's post @ Apr 29 2009, 03:36 PM

qtrly showing even after full 2nd payment the NTA is 14.7 cents, so thats a bit less than the original 28 cents
there certainly will be no capital return now

--------------------
This is not a bottom draw stock. This is a stock you take to the grave with you.

codfish
post Posted: Apr 29 2009, 03:36 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: datum's post @ Apr 29 2009, 03:22 PM

ha ha sadly your right on the money, what a joke

datum
post Posted: Apr 29 2009, 03:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: codfish's post @ Apr 29 2009, 10:42 AM

yes, he has done a sterling job for himself, stretching payment out over 2 years

its what i would do if i could get away with it, because 2 years free salary doing nothing
is pretty easy living
my $2000 investment @ 13cents is looking pretty bad, i wont be retiring on this one

--------------------

64 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING