Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

53 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 >   

Reply to this topic

RMS, RAMELIUS RESOURCES LIMITED
mme
post Posted: Oct 6 2004, 08:16 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: jonas X on Thursday 23/09/04 08:21am

JonasX, maybe with the current gold price, this one may get a kick along. I've just read the Annuals and I am quite happy to hold this one. I don't think the market's picked up on the true potential of Black Cat and Wattle Dam yet. Sometime this month we'll no doubt receive confirmation IMO of these two locations to be mined and then watch the SP. go!!! As always seek pro advice before buying.

jonas X
post Posted: Sep 23 2004, 08:21 AM
  Quote Post

MME have now read the report and agree its very positive (and conservative).
Dont know why RMS isnt being picked up but think its probably disinterest in resource juniors.
I have every confidence though they will be "kick started" within the next few months. As I mentioned in a previous posting it will take a while for them to become an "overnight success".
Also reassured to see they have plenty of cash in the kitty.
Lets hope there is some more positive news on Hilditch soon. There is potential there to sell it off to one of the big players and bankroll the Wattle Dam and Black Cat mines.
The chairman (Robert Kennedy) and director (Reg Nelson) are from the major shareholder Beach Petroleum and seem to be extremely conservative. Remember Kennedy spent a lot of money (over $150,000 from memory) buying extra shares at 11 cents in the recent Rights Issue which I find VERY reassuring.

mme
post Posted: Sep 20 2004, 09:51 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: jonas X on Saturday 21/08/04 09:32pm

Jonas X I don't whether you had a chance to read the report from the 17th. Again I'm wondering why this stock is not being picked up!!! Resource estimates look to date very good. Production is a very possibilty near term (within 6 months) and there's scope for alot more upside in resource. This is only Black Cat (North and South) and Wattle Dam.
Hilditch is the nickel play and that looks like it could be a promising prospect too.
Seek pro advice before buying or selling.

simbow21
post Posted: Aug 23 2004, 05:35 PM
  Quote Post

MME,

Dont know much about this one but looks to me the next 6 - 12 months will be interesting, they look like a good buy around 9c for the medium term.

The black cat and wattle dam gold resource projects read well esp with gold price at the moment.

Cheers simbow.

jonas X
post Posted: Aug 21 2004, 09:32 PM
  Quote Post

Yes, production will be happening and from what I hear the 6 month time frame is looking achievable. Not sure what timeframe they have for Blackcat but it is definately going into production.
Hilditch news should be available soon and if it is positive it will probably 'kickstart' the share price.
RMS does have a low market profile but every company has to start somewhere and they will probably take 6 more months to become an 'overnight success'.
Maybe they should employ a PR company to make the brokers more aware of their potential. Not before I pick up some more though I hope.
PDYOR

mme
post Posted: Aug 21 2004, 03:07 PM
  Quote Post

Jonas X the announcement this week regarding further information from Wattle Dam went unnoticed by the market. Looking more and more like RMS will be producing from here within six months. We also mustn't forget Black Cat and the nickel play at Hilditch. The stock IMO is seriously undervalued at present. Gold over $412 US an oz. PDYOR before buying.

Featured Stock Stories

mme
post Posted: Aug 21 2004, 03:06 PM
  Quote Post

Jonas X the announcement this week regarding further information from Wattle Dam went unnoticed by the market. Looking more and more like RMS will be producing from here within six months. We also mustn't forget Black Cat and the nickel play at Hilditch. The stock IMO is seriously undervalued at present. Gold over $412 US an oz. PDYOR before buying.

jonas X
post Posted: Jul 30 2004, 08:11 AM
  Quote Post

Yes MME I have read it and agree although I'm not all that surprised there is not a lot of interest in RMS.
From what I read they were behind the eight ball from the time they listed because of the unfortunate timing of the IPO. if it had happened 6 months later it would have been a different story.
I think all that is about to change and it will be their success doing the talking. IMO if they are a producer in the 6 to 9 month time frame and I believe they will be (Wattle Dam and possibly Black Cat) the minimum we should expect is back to the listing price of 20 cents.
If they locate the nickel before gold production (and we should know more within a month) they will also be back at 20 cents IMO.
If you would like to discuss the company do what I did and ring the M/D Joe Houldsworth. He has a lot to prove.
A lot happening.
PDYOR

mme
post Posted: Jul 29 2004, 05:29 PM
  Quote Post

jonas X, did you read the quarterly?? I'm surprised others aren't shining to this stock. Black Cat and Wattle Dam look impressive to me. Small number of shares on issue. IMO this stock could appreciate nicely over the coming months. PDYOR before buying.

jonas X
post Posted: Jul 19 2004, 06:21 PM
  Quote Post

Tightly held stock too.
I see the Top Twenty Shareholders have 64.22 %of the shares on offer.
Spoke to Joe Houldsworth the M/D a month or so ago and he impressed me as being hands on, enthusiastic, approachable and knowledgable about the mining industry without a hint of bullshit.
Frankly, if he says they expect to be mining Wattle Dam ASAP I believe him.
Probably negotiating for Black Cat as well.
Interesting next month or so.

53 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING