Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

126 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    

Reply to this topic

RDF, REDFLEX HOLDINGS LIMITED
veeone
post Posted: Jun 8 2010, 10:49 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jun 7 2010, 09:43 PM

If so, the target (200%) would be $2.40.

Arty did you exit or have you decided to see what the offers ends up being?? Good Call! V1

NightStalker
post Posted: Jun 8 2010, 10:39 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: primer's post @ Jun 8 2010, 10:32 AM

Not only was the market not fully informed - it appears that certain people WERE fully informed and stand to make a killing. And this morning it is still going on, but AFTER the information has been made public.

Director buying just a couple of days before the $2.50 crossing trade? Coincidence? Hah...!

Insider trading? Nah - would never happen, would it? devilsmiley.gif

I suspect that there may be more to play out here over the coming weeks.

--------------------
Regards, NightStalker

Algorithmic trading, and HFT are rendering Technical Analysis null and void.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: veeone  

primer
post Posted: Jun 8 2010, 10:32 AM
  Quote Post

I suspect this is Macquarie Bank. It's been trying to take control for the past 10 years. It wouldn't surprise me if the company will be on sold to a US institution. Given the current problems that RDF are now facing in the US, with the admission by Karen Finley that RDF have been operating with falsified FCC documents for 11 years to 2008, there is now bound to be a rash of class actions by US motorists. This stock is likely to go at a knock down price - around the $2.50 to $3.00. Last time Macquarie Bank had a go it offered $3.50!

The market yesterday certainly wasn't fully informed about the $2.50 crossing. I suspect this is legal though maybe ASIC need to look at tightening the law around announcing these large crossings at prices significantly out of kilter with the market.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: veeone  

NightStalker
post Posted: Jun 8 2010, 10:11 AM
  Quote Post

See today's announcement in response to an after-market speeding ticket!

An 8-million share crossing trade at $2.50 by a large financial institution, that wants to take control of the company.

That is outrageous - what a blatant inside trading scam...!

And where are the ASX and ASIC? Hah...!

--------------------
Regards, NightStalker

arty
post Posted: Jun 7 2010, 09:43 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: NightStalker's post @ Jun 7 2010, 11:58 AM

Is it a double bottom? If so, the target (200%) would be $2.40.
If ASX asks, they might reply, "a week ago we told the market that we won a court case that's been brewing for years..."

By the time it came to my attention, I considered it too late as well - it happens sadsmiley02.gif

Today's volume was almost half a Million; on the chart below, I've capped the volume bars at 250K

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

gulf
post Posted: Jun 7 2010, 03:21 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: NightStalker's post @ Jun 7 2010, 11:58 AM

I am sure the ASX will be onto it - maybe 2012 ? no trading for months and now this on a really bad down day .

Featured Stock Stories

NightStalker
post Posted: Jun 7 2010, 11:58 AM
  Quote Post

What gives with Redflex this morning? Up over 38% on no news or announcements?

Doesn't look like day trader pattern either....

Surely this has to be a huge leak and inside info?

Something is brewing.....

--------------------
Regards, NightStalker

cloggs
post Posted: Nov 24 2009, 01:23 PM
  Quote Post

Anouncement today saying GoSafe got 100 million dollar contract to deliver Ireland Safety Camera Programme. Redflex has 16% involvement. GoSafe uses Redflex cameras.

primer
post Posted: Nov 10 2009, 10:14 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Omnibust's post @ Nov 9 2009, 04:14 PM

Also received the letter. Have attached it. Looks like things are hotting up. This is going to be interesting to see what comes of it.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  rdf_letter.pdf ( 1.12MB ) Number of downloads: 1664

Omnibust
post Posted: Nov 9 2009, 04:14 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: primer's post @ Nov 4 2009, 04:54 PM

Received a letter from a Joseph Bylhouwer and Ellis Zilka today. Nothing about themselves but a PO box and mobile number.

Someone trying to establish credibility? "We will work with the existing board,.....to renew the board with people that" etc. Them?

A Google search lists losing litigation by someone by the name of Ellis Zilka. Also a Facebook listing. Anyone signed up with Facebook?

They want us to nominate them as proxys. I nominate them for a lower status. Much lower.

126 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING