Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

986 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Sep 9 2020, 08:46 AM
  Quote Post

Almost as if someone is getting their path paved for them.

Just leaves Moderna and Pfizer as the front runners.

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/astrazene...dverse-reaction

Stat News reports that the large, Phase 3 study testing a Covid-19 vaccine being developed by AstraZeneca and the University of Oxford at dozens of sites across the U.S. has been put on hold due to a suspected serious adverse reaction in a participant in the United Kingdom.

An individual familiar with the development said researchers had been told the hold was placed on the trial out of ďan abundance of caution

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Sep 5 2020, 09:15 AM
  Quote Post

Next week is September 11th.

A significant day if karma wants to make itself known. Especially when you have a NYC boy as President facing an election.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Sep 5 2020, 07:19 AM
  Quote Post

All of this talk of the MRNA v Pfizer Covid vaccine getting EUA makes me wonder if this is the inflection point where we move from R&D safe haven to full on commercialization of product.

If that is the case, then there must be some seriously heady negotiations going on someplace in the world.

It's a spin of the wheel as to who will come out the big winner. Maybe that is why BIT went into a trading halt. I just hope thats karma.

Aside from BIT though there must be others involved. PYC perhaps. I see all the HC pumptards on that one have gone very, very quiet.

Next week might be exciting but still two months to go until the US elections. So has to be soon.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Sep 4 2020, 04:40 PM
  Quote Post

There was a mofo once who after failing to bankrupt BLT went over to BIT. He is still there and is too ashamed to say he was once a director of BLT.

They're in a trading halt now pending a material announcement.

If there is karma in the world this is where it will come back to bite the bastard.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 31 2020, 05:43 AM
  Quote Post

Looks like the Americans are about to make their land grab. Bet the execs still get to keep the millions they made from selling their shares to an uninformed market.

<h1 style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 1.75em; 1.357; font-weight: 400;">Defense Department investigates alleged Moderna patent violations; surrender of title is possible remedy</h1>BY THEHEADLINEREPORTER ON AUGUST 30, 2020The Defense Department is investigating whether or not Moderna properly disclosed the fact that it received federal funds in developing its patents, some of which are related to its proposed mRNA vaccine.

If Moderna is found to have violated the laws and regulations requiring such disclosures, the Defense Department could seize title to the patents as remedy as it has in past similar cases.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 29 2020, 02:13 PM
  Quote Post

Who are the favoured nations I wonder. Certainly not China or Russia, Syria or Iran. Could be France, England, Israel, Mexico, Brazil, Japan and of course Australia and NZ.
We shall see when the wrappers come off. Just two months until the election and I am sure we will see before then.

Last day of winter next week. Autumn can be busy in the US. Summer and winter, not so.

Fred Hollows once did something like this with contact lenses. Bausch and Lomb, owned by Roche hated it. They lost so much revenue from the poor people in the third world with cataracts they hated him. Others disagree. Many others.

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrumpAug 28Democrats Hate that I called for Big Pharma to match the lowest prescription drug prices in the World by using a FAVORED NATIONS CLAUSE. Prices will plunge!

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

plastic
post Posted: Aug 28 2020, 07:10 PM
  Quote Post

No idea if it is relevant to anything or not but the HK dairy company I keep an eye on still has not reported its final decision on the appeal to its final decision to delist the company. A week come Monday, it will be ten years to the day since it got suspended and the delisting process began.
Will it delist or not?
I think so. And nothing will happen elsewhere until it does. But what would I know?
https://www1.hkexnews.hk/listedco/listconew...20073101215.pdf

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 27 2020, 06:32 PM
  Quote Post

And now Q's back again.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 27 2020, 12:03 PM
  Quote Post

I must've become a conspiracy nut after all this time reading Qanon and listening to news about Covid every day because now, when I go to Qanon there is nothing there. It's all gone!

Years of posts by someone who is pro-Trump, pro-Republican and anti-Democrat have just gone. The message is, "There's nothing here, yet".

Is something about to wash over us all? BLT's ddRNAi actually does something perhaps. And I actually believed KAC was quitting because of her kids.

https://qmap.pub/

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 27 2020, 04:54 AM
  Quote Post

Its looking more and more like we will have to wait for the AGM season to kick in before we get any kind of deal making happening. Then the necessary shareholder approvals and the like can be obtained.

So we have to wait for announcement then process then closing.
Closing I expect will be either right before Christmas or very early in the new year. Announcements could be any day but more likely to be sometime in Sept.

--------------------

986 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING