Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

986 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Nov 11 2020, 07:18 AM
  Quote Post

The arrival of Pfizer was what caused the Great Spike in price all those years ago. Now we are about to find out in a week or so if there is any benefit to BLT. A pity all the shareholders have been utterly shafted during that time.

https://www.zerohedge.com/

the emergency use approval from the FDA for Pfizer's vaccine to arrive "in a week or so". At this point in the process, the good doctor anticipates few problems.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Nov 10 2020, 02:01 PM
  Quote Post

Pfizer must come out of safe harbour provisions now they claim to have a vaccine for emergency use but only after the FDA grants such an authority.

Rubber hits the road time.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 7 2020, 01:46 PM
  Quote Post

The HK dairy company I follow makes me wonder if the Chinese learned a thing or two after the Opium wars and how to do a deal with the West.
Did Trump make promises he had no intention of keeping? First thing he did was throw away the TPP manual. Then he sought a bi-lateral trade agreement with China. Nobody knows how that has gone. Maybe the Americans aren't holding up their end in it. Or something else altogether.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 6 2020, 06:17 AM
  Quote Post

Looks like Thanksgiving is going to be a bit too soon before this mess gets sorted.

We could be looking at end of summer.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 5 2020, 11:05 AM
  Quote Post

Pfizer still hasn't publicly taken a RNAi position.

ALNY to present tomorrow. Highly unlikely anything will come of it because of the uncertainty surrounding the election and Trump.

Nov 05, 2020 / 08:30 AM EST <h2 class="event-title">Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Q3 2020 Earnings Conference Call</h2>

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 2 2020, 07:43 AM
  Quote Post

It is difficult to believe what I am seeing. The sectors which I follow are just still and stagnant. Not taking a breather. More like edging to the abyss and waiting for the ground to fall apart underneath it.

This could be because of the US elections. It could be because of something much more.

If everyone is waiting for the collapse then it will be a good time to start buying if you are a contrarian. Just like those Japanese guys and the mystery Lichtenstein people.

I will go out on a limb and say the Lichtenstein people are Israeli related. Not that I have a shred of evidence for this except their absence elsewhere.

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

plastic
post Posted: Oct 31 2020, 07:36 AM
  Quote Post

The HK dairy company I keep an eye on was ordered delisted earlier this year after ten years of to-ing and fro-ing. Since then they have made two more submissions and are still listed pending another hearing after the final one. So far no bearing has been scheduled.

One begins to wonder if the will is actually there to delist or if its a manipulation of process as a negotiating tool.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 31 2020, 04:46 AM
  Quote Post

October is down. Not a peep from anyone on anything about deals. Most unusual I have to say. Next one will be tectonic I feel. The fact remains, Pfizer still hasn't publicly taken a RNAi position.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 28 2020, 02:24 AM
  Quote Post

Looks like Thanksgiving or Christmas is something worth thinking about. Whaddya reckon my old loopy mate?
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration...eks-spokeswoman

White House communications director Alyssa Farah said Tuesday that the White House is hoping to reach an agreement with Democrats on coronavirus relief that can be voted on “within weeks,” indicating such a deal is unlikely until after Election Day.Speaking on "Fox & Friends," Farah said President Trump has been in contact with congressional leaders and that Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, two of the top negotiators, spoke as recently as Monday.

“We are confident that we can get something in the coming weeks,” Farah said when asked about the prospect of a deal this week now that the Senate has confirmed Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 27 2020, 09:45 AM
  Quote Post

Just one week to go until US elections....and still nothing....after all these years.

What's the problem?

They must be waiting for Thanksgiving Day don't you reckon loopy?

--------------------

986 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING